Chris Christie’s niece vs NOLA’s D

golfaddict1

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/chris-christies-niece-bites-officers-at-new-orleans-airport/article_592e7ee2-728d-11ed-9b91-9345a9dda9b2.html

Christie’s niece Shannon is Million Dollar Baby ?!  @RedZone, that’s charmin man :) 

All kidding aside, this was a hanging breaking ball (sorry if already posted about, I don’t spend much time here … and the crowd goes wild! :) ).  

I think that’s Christie’s sister Dawn’s daughter.  Not 100 pct certain though. Solid work there Shannon.  :( 

• Haha 1

• golfaddict1 changed the title to Chris Christie’s niece vs NOLA’s D
31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

They should have beat her ass!!!

Woman or no woman.

💯  

At that hour on a flight, I can barely stop yawning.   

My guess, the non English speaking around her, made her “uncomfortable”.  

This racist “C” comes up with that line?   

Of course she’ll never spend a day in jail, but give her a Lily Pulitzer jumpsuit and let her clean trash on the NJ Turnpike for many hours and hopefully she picks up many Taco Bell wrappers.  

19 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/chris-christies-niece-bites-officers-at-new-orleans-airport/article_592e7ee2-728d-11ed-9b91-9345a9dda9b2.html

Christie’s niece Shannon is Million Dollar Baby ?!  @RedZone, that’s charmin man :) 

All kidding aside, this was a hanging breaking ball (sorry if already posted about, I don’t spend much time here … and the crowd goes wild! :) ).  

I think that’s Christie’s sister Dawn’s daughter.  Not 100 pct certain though. Solid work there Shannon.  :( 

Who the hell fly on Spirit Airlines?  That's like Greyhound in the sky with less leg room and less stops.  

• Haha 2