I just finished watching the PACKER REPORT!...

ORabidOne

Before watching the commentary and film on the Norcross game in the Corky Kell! Coach ProPst was talking about the team in general! Full disclosure, that I'm not really familiar with the 3-5-3 defensive alignment! BUT, HERE'S what I heard! He says as of today, his D has seven DL in the rotation! They have 6-7 LBers including J.J. Peterson who is nearly 100%, three outside people?, six Corners, and two Safeties! NOW, if my rifmetic is correcto. That's twenty five players for eleven positions! NOW, I hafta add that only two are major DI prospects at this time!(J.J. and 300lb. Brian Merritt on DL) But they are ALL decent size, QUICK as GREASED SHIT, and RELENTLESS! Coach says that if they can maintain inside run integrity on this D, it could be SPECIAL!

On the O side of the ball, Colquitt graduates THREE starters, and one back up, in it's 22 man rotation!(the QB, one OL, a WR, their third RB) Returning for 2018, will be Jr. Daijun Edwards and Sr. Ty Leggett, both SEC/ACC quality backs)And the JV is BAD to da BONE, after a 35-6 win over LOWNDES!

THIS boys, was supposed to be a rebuilding year! And I predict 8-2 or 9-1!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

OH, they'll find out soon enough!

I'm surprised at how well the stack defense has been implemented this quickly. The kids took to it like hawgs to grits. 

It really does help having Brian Merritt taking two o-linemen with him into the qb about every other play too though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm surprised at how well the stack defense has been implemented this quickly. The kids took to it like hawgs to grits. 

It really does help having Brian Merritt taking two o-linemen with him into the qb about every other play too though.

New DC Mo Dixon says that this is the first time in his career, he's able to play man coverage! He says he smiles every time he goes onto the practice field! And he was at North Gwinnett for nine seasons!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

TF is the “packer report?”

For those who aren't associated with a FIRST CLASS program! The PACKER REPORT is Colquitt's weekly TV show, hosted by former Moultrie Observer Sports Editor Wayne Grandy, and filmed by my good friend, Ron Hunter of Hunter Video Productions! Coach ProPst goes over future scouting reports, and does a play by play commentary of the past weeks game! The PACKER REPORT is aired on local access TV three or four times per week!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

For those who aren't associated with a FIRST CLASS program! The PACKER REPORT is Colquitt's weekly TV show, hosted by former Moultrie Observer Sports Editor Wayne Grandy, and filmed by my good friend, Ron Hunter of Hunter Video Productions! Coach ProPst goes over future scouting reports, and does a play by play commentary of the past weeks game! The PACKER REPORT is aired on local access TV three or four times per week!

I can't watch it. Stupit Dish Network has yet to carry it. I stay pissed at them about it too! 

11 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

LOL...that’s priceless. xD

Which one is Wayne, and which is Garth?

• Like 1