SJR vs DFB Thread

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I didn't realize how much D1 talent DFB has ..... tough first game for Auggie and company. 

I listed the 9-10 players in another thread that are committed or have offers. They have a kid in the 2019 class 4* OLB with 39 offers. 2018 commits include OU, Illinois GA State

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Hopefully not on the lines though. The more i look into DFB im a little nervous about this game. I think its a game like the SJC game from last year

Big game for Auggie and sjr. DFB already played a good test in carol city .... sjr needs to avoid slow start and play with discipline against a team with athletes every where on the field. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Big game for Auggie and sjr. DFB already played a good test in carol city .... sjr needs to avoid slow start and play with discipline against a team with athletes every where on the field. 

I agree. This is a game where like you said if SJR wins the toss take the ball and hopefully get a good drive going