Hey BNU - 3 Days

Sammyswordsman

Just now, Mjd33 said:

The biggest thing holding back JG right now is himself ... not dormady. The coaches prob didn't give him a look last night because his demeanor. Like I said dormady was not lighting it up and The camp battle was close. 

From my understanding his father was a good athlete and every good athlete at one time or another goes through adversity so he will talk to his son is my guess. 

If he was my son I'd tell him Show up early/stay late , grind harder, be a better teammate (multiple ways to do that) and his opportunity will come ... than it's up to him what he does with it. 

If JG was in on some of those zone reads when D end bit on fake and hit rb  look out. JG Has the wheels to take it the distance while dormady does not. 

I agree his demeanor though is awful and if i was Butch Jones i wouldnt play him just off that attitude. IDC what hell bring to that team. Until attitude changes hes on the bench

I

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes. I believe the BNU team with the best D can neutralize it. IMO a great D will always beat a great O. Time will tell. 

I agree here. Based on week 1 the ratings for nj.com are correct. DePaul is still a one half team and BC torched them. PC and SJR took care of business. If SJR beats SJC they will make believers out of some on the board but they need to play better than they did last week. 

• Like 1

Just now, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

The thing is, when you're trying to play for a top program, there are other 4 or 5 star players competing for every position. At least 3 or 4. You really have to be special to get a starting gig. Alabama has studs hanging out on the bench.

Some of them will be starting now that 2 of the LBs are done for the year

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Weve heard that before havent we. Take it one day at a time. and by undefeated you mean in league play right?

The BC team reminds me of the team that lost at MeLife with Germano. I think it was 37-34. But they're better this year. Devera didn't even have a catch the last game(if I'm not mistaken) and it doesn't take away anything from his talents. It's just that BC has too many playmakers. It just shows how deep BC is. 7 scores on first 11 possessions.

Just now, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

The BC team reminds me of the team that lost at MeLife with Germano. I think it was 37-34. But they're better this year. Devera didn't even have a catch the last game(if I'm not mistaken) and it doesn't take away anything from his talents. It's just that BC has too many playmakers. It just shows how deep BC is. 7 scores on first 11 possessions.

Right and they lost at metlife. Their defense also gave up 400 yards to DPC. Thats not a good number. Defense should scare you when you talk about an undefeated season. If BC cant put up the scores they lose. I know that sounds simply but thats BC. 

3 minutes ago, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

Let's see it happen against an united red team. I believe the firepower is there but the defense is going to be better on each of those teams. Langan wasn't touched in that game. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

yea wonderful i was there. that BG team wasnt great and yes BC should have won. But they didnt. Theres several games BC should have won in the past and didnt

Too many games they should have won. Even the SPP game when they were up at halftime a couple years back. It was a Fitzpatrick/Wimbush show after halftime.