Hey BNU - 3 Days

Sammyswordsman

31 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Wow that's harsh. Not condoning his behavior because he was acting like a little baby but social media is brutal man. Everything is out in the open these days. 

• Like 1

Just now, legendsofthefall said:

Wow that's harsh. Not condoning his behavior because he was acting like a little baby but social media is brutal man. Everything is out in the open these days. 

Fans are certainly gonna let you know they feel about you. I wouldnt be surprised if he transfers at the end of the year. Hell be a redshirt sophmore next year. I dont think hell play at Tenn. 

Just now, legendsofthefall said:

True. I wouldn't doubt it but there's a lot of season to go so we'll see if he gets a shot. 

We shall see. When the guy in front of you was the backup last year and knows the system better then you unless Dormady starts to absolutely suck and its possible at Tenn then maybe they switch or if he gets hurt. 

38 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

and what have you seen from SJR to prove that statement?

That Bergen does not have a man that can cover man child Matt alaimo.. You got a division 1 quarterback throwing to a division 1 tightend... and great supporting cast to keep the defense guessing....

unlike BC who has A D1 safety as their QB

but once again every one on here is Lee Corso  ,,,, every one so high on BC but no one wants to put thier money where there mouth is 

this happens every year... every one puts down st joes but they finish number 1 in the state... so how about start them at #1 cause we all know by November they will be #1 in tristate 

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That Bergen does not have a man that can cover man child Matt alaimo.. You got a division 1 quarterback throwing to a division 1 tightend... and great supporting cast to keep the defense guessing....

unlike BC who has A D1 safety as their QB

but once again every one on here is Lee Corso  ,,,, every one so high on BC but no one wants to put thier money where there mouth is 

this happens every year... every one puts down st joes but they finish number 1 in the state... so how about start them at #1 cause we all know by November they will be #1 in tristate 

I dont have SJR #1 in the state at all. And Patti has his weaknesses at QB. Alaimo yes is a big target but thats one kid. Trust me they are not anything that special. They were better last year. BC also has a D1 QB. So at the Qb spot they are equal.

What will you say when SJR loses to SJC next week?

8 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Same spoiled bullshit from me me me. Shit ass attitude. Ever hear of team, team, team?

It's tough bc He's prob been the man since little league all the way up to HS.... he was a very highly sought after recruit (think 4 star?) with tons of talent. When you get to college and are young and not playing it's difficult because quite simply you are not used to it. It's called adversity and dormady is not that good so JG will get opportunities this year. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

It's tough bc He's prob been the man since little league all the way up to HS.... he was a very highly sought after recruit (think 4 star?) with tons of talent. When you get to college and are young and not playing it's difficult because quite simply you are not used to it. It's called adversity and dormady is not that good so JG will get opportunities this year. 

not an excuse to be a me guy. theres never an excuse to be a me guy. even if your not happy with the situation at least act the part on national TV

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont have SJR #1 in the state at all. And Patti has his weaknesses at QB. Alaimo yes is a big target but thats one kid. Trust me they are not anything that special. They were better last year. BC also has a D1 QB. So at the Qb spot they are equal.

What will you say when SJR loses to SJC next week?

If sjr loses then they are not best team in NJ simple as that

According to who .. I don't follow what people say .. I let my eyes do the talking 

everyone said Hilliary was gonna be our president... and bam 💥 overnight shit changes ... point being fuck what people say go with ur heart 

and if u truly think or if anyone on here think BC is better than joes than take my wager

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

According to who .. I don't follow what people say .. I let my eyes do the talking 

everyone said Hilliary was gonna be our president... and bam 💥 overnight shit changes ... point being fuck what people say go with ur heart 

and if u truly think or if anyone on here think BC is better than joes than take my wager

Whats the wager? and im not listening to what anyone is saying. I was at the SJR game. I watched them with my own two eyes. Im not one of those that are saying BC is gonna win a state title either

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont think hell play at Tenn. 

Want to bet? You make it out like dormady is Tom Brady. He misread defenses all night, was low and outside multiple times on pitch and catch curl routes, should of thrown pick 6 on out route before the half, and when he did keep on zone reads  he had room to run but isn't a great athlete so couldn't get that many yards. CAlloway bailed out dormady with unreal circus catches,  taking a 10 yard out for 60 plus for td after breaking tackles, catching jump balls down the field in double coverage. I hope dormady Is buying Calloway meals all week bc the wr is the only reason he's starting next week. 

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Want to bet? You make it out like dormady is Tom Brady. He misread defenses all night, was low and outside multiple times on pitch and catch curl routes, should of thrown pick 6 on out route before the half, and when he did keep on zone reads  he had room to run but isn't a great athlete so couldn't get that many yards. CAlloway bailed out dormady with unreal circus catches,  taking a 10 yard out for 60 plus for td after breaking tackles, catching jump balls down the field in double coverage. I hope dormady Is buying Calloway meals all week bc the wr is the only reason he's starting next week. 

He also knows the system better then JG just because hes been there longer. That counts for something. If JG plays he plays. I hope its against Alabama. That would be a fun day at least for me to watch. easy win for Alabama. Im not making him out to be TB. He did miss throws i agree but yea hell start next week. and hell more then likely start against florida. If he looks bad against Florida maybe they make the switch but its Umass before UGA. Do you put JG into the Umass game to give him a look? Also JG could get some time next week against Indiana State in a cleanup roll since tenn should roll

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He also knows the system better then JG just because hes been there longer. That counts for something. If JG plays he plays. I hope its against Alabama. That would be a fun day at least for me to watch. easy win for Alabama. Im not making him out to be TB. He did miss throws i agree but yea hell start next week. and hell more then likely start against florida. If he looks bad against Florida maybe they make the switch but its Umass before UGA. Do you put JG into the Umass game to give him a look? Also JG could get some time next week against Indiana State in a cleanup roll since tenn should roll

The biggest thing holding back JG right now is himself ... not dormady. The coaches prob didn't give him a look last night because his demeanor. Like I said dormady was not lighting it up and The camp battle was close. 

From my understanding his father was a good athlete and every good athlete at one time or another goes through adversity so he will talk to his son is my guess. 

If he was my son I'd tell him Show up early/stay late , grind harder, be a better teammate (multiple ways to do that) and his opportunity will come ... than it's up to him what he does with it. 

If JG was in on some of those zone reads when D end bit on fake and hit rb  look out. JG Has the wheels to take it the distance while dormady does not.