Hey BNU - 3 Days

Sammyswordsman

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember, BC only lost to IMG by 12 a few yrs back. 

i know i was the game. Big difference tho when it comes to a bunch of kids coming from everywhere that has to click and a team like MD that i believe someone has said has been around each other for a while. Is St. Brown playing for MD? 

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

over on the rushing yards for BC. MD may pass a lot so under on the rushing yards for MD. MD under 3 for picks

Mater Dei front 7 will overwhelm BC.  They are the big secret that people don't know about.  Everyone paying attention to JT.

Langen will be running for his life from the Jet End.  Hurries = picks

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Mater Dei front 7 will overwhelm BC.  They are the big secret that people don't know about.  Everyone paying attention to JT.

Langen will be running for his life from the Jet End.  Hurries = picks

could be but betwen Langan Mckenzie and Johnson. i can see them getting 61 yards lol

34 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The over/under on BC rushing yards is 60

The over/under on MD rushing yards is 240

The over/under on MD picks is 3

I'll be in Vegas this weekend...where i bet a parlay on all 3 of these? mandalay bay?

Looks like TJ will have all his wide outs this week so should be a fun game. 

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

At this point can we stop trying to hype this game up??? No reason for the hype anymore. If BC was undefeated and looked great for their first 2 games yea hype it up. That is no longer the case. No reason for the hype

When Mater Dei released this year's schedule i though they would have 2 great OOS games plus a game with a strong NorCal team in St Mary's. After BC and St Mary's both lost last week, the hype for the next 2 weeks has dropped off alot. 

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

When Mater Dei released this year's schedule i though they would have 2 great OOS games plus a game with a strong NorCal team in St Mary's. After BC and St Mary's both lost last week, the hype for the next 2 weeks has dropped off alot. 

Which it should. I didnt think it was a huge game to begin with. Yea it was interesting but a game im gonna get crazy over knowing that BC can play up or let you down kinda kills it. I try not to get excited for any BC games. Theyll hurt you more then they will excite you