Georgia @ Notre Dame... who wins?

ECHS05

27 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I said stop the run. AU will make bama throw. AU has a chance. FL will mk bama throw. FL has a chance. Clemson, OU, any team that forces bama to run this yr will have a chance. last yr bama played one game that they were ever going to be tested and lost. This yr a couple of teams will test them.

FL has no chance whatsoever.  Florida will come in 4th in the East.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Idk if youve actually been paying attention... but many think Fromms better than Eason.

But their defense and run game is their strength. As long as Fromm remains serviceable... UGA will win some games.

I know Fromm first start was this past weekend against ND. he looked ok. Yes running the ball with Chubb and Michel and now Swift also is a huge part of their offense. But i dont think they have enough to beat Alabama

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Idk if youve actually been paying attention... but many think Fromms better than Eason.

But their defense and run game is their strength. As long as Fromm remains serviceable... UGA will win some games.

I would go with Eason when he's healthy.  Georgia's run game will really set up their play action game when it really gets going and i think Eason has a stronger arm to really push the ball down the field.  Also I think the Michel has passed Chubb as the better back.  Not that it really matters when both are very good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I would go with Eason when he's healthy.  Georgia's run game will really set up their play action game when it really gets going and i think Eason has a stronger arm to really push the ball down the field.  Also I think the Michel has passed Chubb as the better back.  Not that it really matters when both are very good.

Agree with both. Michel has surpassed in terms of versatility and durability. 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Agree with both. Michel has surpassed in terms of versatility and durability. 

I had the feeling in Saturday's game that Michel was the guy who was ready to bust one but ND's defense was up to the task.  I'm still salty about that damn jet sweep and the end around with Swift.