GGG vs Canelo

thc6795

It is fight week gents. Who are you taking and why?

Tough fight for me to call. Triple G didn't look good vs Jacobs. Jacobs was way bigger and isn't a tomato can. So hard to gauge. I think Canelo will try to box him and counter. He has to go to the body. I am hoping triple G does the same. He cant look for a one punch KO he wont get it vs Canelo. My pick Triple G majority decision.

36 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It is fight week gents. Who are you taking and why?

Tough fight for me to call. Triple G didn't look good vs Jacobs. Jacobs was way bigger and isn't a tomato can. So hard to gauge. I think Canelo will try to box him and counter. He has to go to the body. I am hoping triple G does the same. He cant look for a one punch KO he wont get it vs Canelo. My pick Triple G majority decision.

Can't fucking wait for this fight!!! I gotta go with my vato loco Canelo. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Can't fucking wait for this fight!!! I gotta go with my vato loco Canelo. 

Canelo has to get his respect early and he needs to attack triple G's body. He cant get into mano e mano and trade with him. Canelo puts you away with a barrage of punches. Triple G is lights out either hand 1 punch. Last couple of fights triple G has looked for the knock out. Meaning he lands a good punch and watches what the effect is. He cant do that against Canelo. He is also going to need to go to the body and throw combinations. It should be a great fight. I give the edge to triple G.. have to go with the power.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Canelo has to get his respect early and he needs to attack triple G's body. He cant get into mano e mano and trade with him. Canelo puts you away with a barrage of punches. Triple G is lights out either hand 1 punch. Last couple of fights triple G has looked for the knock out. Meaning he lands a good punch and watches what the effect is. He cant do that against Canelo. He is also going to need to go to the body and throw combinations. It should be a great fight. I give the edge to triple G.. have to go with the power.

I love watching the build up shows.  They have ones on the spanish chanel that just gets your blood pumping.  Lol.  Alls I know is Canelo has BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!