NJ rankings

HSFBfan

I did this last week and i meant to do it earlier in the week so ill take another stab at this ever changing landscape of NJ

1) SPP- lost 28-21 to SJP whose ranked #1 in their respective class in PA. Very solid squad. Its a loss but they remain #1 

2) DPC- Took out my last weeks #3 PC in a big way on the road at PC. 

3) BC- Bad loss to AW. Overlooked an opponent they never should have lost to. 

4) DBP- Beat SHP. 

5) SJR- Lost to SJC on the road. Secondary is an issue in montvale

6) PC- Looked real good in week 1 and then gets beat up at home to DPC. 

Theres my take. Feel free to discuss. Im sure after this week more things will be changing

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Other than BC, the favorites won. The last big OOS w for NJ was 2012. Stop believing we're so damn great!! Barely a Top 10 hsfb state. 

DBP vs SHP was odd.   SJR I get as SJC is very good and exposed their weakness.  SPP bad loss.  Need to beat a PA power nowadays and SPP has talent.  BC same deal.   

Rutgers we've said it all before.  Jimbo and I among others here I'm sure have no surprises anymore when it comes to Rutgers.  If Rowan or Montclair st are still good in div 3, maybe next year lol.  

Giants O improved huh.  3 pts. :( 

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

DBP vs SHP was odd.   SJR I get as SJC is very good and exposed their weakness.  SPP bad loss.  Need to beat a PA power nowadays and SPP has talent.  BC same deal.   

Rutgers we've said it all before.  Jimbo and I among others here I'm sure have no surprises anymore when it comes to Rutgers.  If Rowan or Montclair st are still good in div 3, maybe next year lol.  

Giants O improved huh.  3 pts. :( 

Explain? Rowan is still a pretty good D3 team. They have the kid from BC who was good at stretching the field when Tsimis went down with injury

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Explain? Rowan is still a pretty good D3 team. They have the kid from BC who was good at stretching the field when Tsimis went down with injury

Seems they were touted as 1 or 2 in NJ.  That's a high label for tough ball and execution notorious for NJ's best.  Expected a W there.  They were my 2 in NJ and I had them sadly top 25.  I was duped.  Lol.  I was also a moron for placing them that high.  Partial blame I can handle it.  :) 

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Seems they were touted as 1 or 2 in NJ.  That's a high label for tough ball and execution notorious for NJ's best.  Expected a W there.  They were my 2 in NJ and I had them sadly top 25.  I was duped.  Lol.  I was also a moron for placing them that high.  Partial blame I can handle it   :) 

SJP is a very solid squad. Last couple of years with swift and now they have another RB whose very good. The HC down there i believe was a former NJ guy. Building a very solid program. If they win this week over AW they very well could be undefeated at the end of the year

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I did this last week and i meant to do it earlier in the week so ill take another stab at this ever changing landscape of NJ

1) SPP- lost 28-21 to SJP whose ranked #1 in their respective class in PA. Very solid squad. Its a loss but they remain #1 

2) DPC- Took out my last weeks #3 PC in a big way on the road at PC. 

3) BC- Bad loss to AW. Overlooked an opponent they never should have lost to. 

4) DBP- Beat SHP. 

5) SJR- Lost to SJC on the road. Secondary is an issue in montvale

6) PC- Looked real good in week 1 and then gets beat up at home to DPC. 

Theres my take. Feel free to discuss. Im sure after this week more things will be changing

I think its easier just picking 1-6 from a hat because after 2 weeks there is no rhyme or reason to this season so far.