If you ever have a void in your life, to fill with frivolity, try THIS website.

Middlegafan

It's the YAPPI football website, that covers Ohio State and Ohio state high school football. They even have a segment dedicated to MASSILLION football.Talk about folks with a chip on their shoulder, and a grudge to settle with UGA. After they feel that they've been WRONGED in the Chic Fil a semis.

And although Valdosta showed pretty well, after going out to a 14-0 lead against their flagship school, MASSILLON WASHINGTON. Nobody talks about the team that the CATS played. I followed that website all summer, in anticipation of what was to come. Do you boys realise, that THIS was the marquee game in the WHOLE STATE, up til Aug. 18th. Massillon had a clock in the center of town, counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds, til kickoff. And in anticipation of the monumental game. It was said that some twenty players transferred in to be a part of history. Including the QB1 who ran for 240 yards for a team returning eighteen starters from a 12-2 semifinalist. And los tigres haven't looked backed, bludgeoning all three comers in the process. Looks as though their only obstacle in the Buckaroo State, will be this Friday, at nationally ranked St. Eds. They do have a game with the team that Cedar Grove blasted last season, St. John's College Prep in D.C. 

3 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

It's the YAPPI football website, that covers Ohio State and Ohio state high school football. They even have a segment dedicated to MASSILLION football.Talk about folks with a chip on their shoulder, and a grudge to settle with UGA. After they feel that they've been WRONGED in the Chic Fil a semis.

And although Valdosta showed pretty well, after going out to a 14-0 lead against their flagship school, MASSILLON WASHINGTON. Nobody talks about the team that the CATS played. I followed that website all summer, in anticipation of what was to come. Do you boys realise, that THIS was the marquee game in the WHOLE STATE, up til Aug. 18th. Massillon had a clock in the center of town, counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds, til kickoff. And in anticipation of the monumental game. It was said that some twenty players transferred in to be a part of history. Including the QB1 who ran for 240 yards for a team returning eighteen starters from a 12-2 semifinalist. And los tigres haven't looked backed, bludgeoning all three comers in the process. Looks as though their only obstacle in the Buckaroo State, will be this Friday, at nationally ranked St. Eds. They do have a game with the team that Cedar Grove blasted last season, St. John's College Prep in D.C. 

Another site Mr Promoter made a fool of himself.

19 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Physician, heal thyself. 

Me thinks he DID. I just got offin the wireless with my Cardiologist. And he gave me some really bad news. LOOKS as though I have a clear nuclear stress test. And he's cleared a path for me to see the end of times, WWIII! Putin and Kim Jung Dung are meeting as we speak.