It's Never Too Early....

Rufus69

To start dissing Tift.

Just a bunch of Dastardly Devils who like to play with cannons and "TP" their own house.  Tift County is where the toothbrush was invented.  Anywhere else and it would have been called a teethbrush.  Their Radio Crew...OK...OK...their Radio Crew is pretty good.  Not gonna bad mouth "diesel".  Tift County is so bad...Omega wants to secede.  Tift put their stadium on 8th street cause their fans couldn't count any higher.  Tift uses the new math.  They only play the game for 45 minutes. (that was a tad mean).  Oh...and...We never liked Tift.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

On 10/14/2017 at 11:01 AM, Rufus69 said:

To start dissing Tift.

Just a bunch of Dastardly Devils who like to play with cannons and "TP" their own house.  Tift County is where the toothbrush was invented.  Anywhere else and it would have been called a teethbrush.  Their Radio Crew...OK...OK...their Radio Crew is pretty good.  Not gonna bad mouth "diesel".  Tift County is so bad...Omega wants to secede.  Tift put their stadium on 8th street cause their fans couldn't count any higher.  Tift uses the new math.  They only play the game for 45 minutes. (that was a tad mean).  Oh...and...We never liked Tift.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

And THAT Radio crew has been known to SPY as WELL! I have it on good authority, that DIESEL was seen by a VERY reliable source in the HAWG POUND, during the Bishop Sullivan get together! And rumor has it, that he left the scene, laughing uncontrollably at our SECONDARY!O.o

Hey Rab !!!!

Don't go dissing my man "Diesel".  If the Radio Star saw flaws in our secondary...we had FLAWS in our secondary.  That gunslinger in Tifton ain't gonna miss them open receivers and them open recievers ain't gonna drop the football...a la Bishop Sullivan.  I'll go on record RIGHT NOW.....

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey Rab !!!!

Don't go dissing my man "Diesel".  If the Radio Star saw flaws in our secondary...we had FLAWS in our secondary.  That gunslinger in Tifton ain't gonna miss them open receivers and them open recievers ain't gonna drop the football...a la Bishop Sullivan.  I'll go on record RIGHT NOW.....

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

The question is... Will the secondary have to? I for one am hoping that the Tift qb doesn't have a lot of opportunity to find those open guys. I think we can cover well enough if we keep the qb in enough trouble. 

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey Rab !!!!

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

HELL, we was gonna conspire to write a chrornicle of Georgia high school football, once upon a midnight dreary! But ALAS, he was inclined to relocate to NOTH KAROLINA, leaving no forwarding address! And when he FINALLY returned to HELL! I was too long in the teffies to get remotivated!

45 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HELL, we was gonna conspire to write a chrornicle of Georgia high school football, once upon a midnight dreary! But ALAS, he was inclined to relocate to NOTH KAROLINA, leaving no forwarding address! And when he FINALLY returned to HELL! I was too long in the teffies to get remotivated!

LOL...Rab I can't imagine you without motivation !!!!

Rufus>>