Today's Cry For Help To Ole 96

Rufus69

Should be a good get for your dogs. I'd be looking more at who will be the position coaches on defense because each level struggled this year. DLine,LBs and DBs. It's hard to be a bad RB behind most SEC offensive lines and that trend won't stop especially at UGA no matter who the position coach is.

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Should be a good get for your dogs. I'd be looking more at who will be the position coaches on defense because each level struggled this year. DLine,LBs and DBs. It's hard to be a bad RB behind most SEC offensive lines and that trend won't stop especially at UGA no matter who the position coach is.

Georgia's defense allowed 14 points per game and 175 yards per game. That doesn't indicate struggling. 

You have the Georgia defense confused with the Lowndes defense. Honest mistake I'm sure.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

"96"...

Get your head outa your buttocks !!!

Position coaches are the LIFEBLOOD of any team.  Coley is no McClendon...even though he's not bad.  But trying to replace Dell McGee with Josh Crawford....well...flags at half-mast.  Crawford couldn't hang at Colquitt trying to work for Rush.  He didn't hang at Valdosta.  And now he's responsible for the RBs at Georgia?  He's a high school WR coach at best.

Can you imagine if Sgt. Carter tried to manage Lowndes' defense without his wife?

Man, cover yourself with a blanket and go back to bed.....

Rufus>>