Meet Don Hankey - Trump loans

When I clicked on your MSNBC link and went to the front page every single letter, syllable, word and sentence was about Trump. 

Not one mention of the word “Biden” anywhere. 

That’s about as state run media from a dictatorship as you can possibly get. It’s gotta be the highest form of water carrying and journalistic malpractice as you can get. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

When I clicked on your MSNBC link and went to the front page every single letter, syllable, word and sentence was about Trump. 

Not one mention of the word “Biden” anywhere. 

That’s about as state run media from a dictatorship as you can possibly get. It’s gotta be the highest form of water carrying and journalistic malpractice as you can get. 

Most people would watch the video when clicking on the link.  It cues right up with nothing to do.  

So clearly, your initiative wasn’t to learn about the subject header.  

If Rachel upsets you, read the NBC article below it and let me know what you think of Don, especially with regards to the treatment of military personnel loans.  

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Is there a company with a net worth of millions or billions of dollars who hasn’t been sued or scrutinized? 

That goes with the territory. Elon Musk has been smeared, sued you name it. 

This is what we in the biz call “selective outrage”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I would be much more interested in how many articles were written on Hankey Pankey before he was tied to Trump. Probably a few in history, but I’m sure every “journalist” is all of a sudden so interested in him all of a sudden. I wonder why? 🤔🤔

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I would be much more interested in how many articles were written on Hankey Pankey before he was tied to Trump. Probably a few in history, but I’m sure every “journalist” is all of a sudden so interested in him all of a sudden. I wonder why? 🤔🤔

Enjoy.   

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/westlake-financial-pay-over-225000-resolve-servicemembers-civil-relief-act-claims

You wonder why?  😂 

IMG_9344.jpeg

IMG_9343.jpeg