St. Frances loses a projected starter to Lakeland

badrouter

Jermichael Gillis, who's a 3* or 4* DB/athlete, left the Baltimore school for Lakeland. He's originally from Orlando. SFA didn't keep stats on Maxpreps, so I can't verify anything there. He may not have done much in 2023, as I can only find word of him muffing a punt at Buford, lol. So, I'm not convinced it's that big of a deal for Lakeland.

Gillis transfer

The 'Naughts still need to shore up the interior DL much more than they need more speed/skill guys. The two best interior DLs in the city play at Victory Christian, which is coached by a Lakeland legend who helped limit STA's running game to minus 35 rushing yards in a state title game. 

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

The two best interior DLs in the city play at Victory Christian, which is coached by a Lakeland legend who helped limit STA's running game to minus 35 rushing yards in a state title game. 

Now Dandy Andy will reply … “ False, STA had 35 yards per rush”

then he’ll call you a moron.

🤣🤣

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Now Dandy Andy will reply … “ False, STA had 35 yards per rush”

then he’ll call you a moron.

🤣🤣

He will say it was minus 34 rushing yards and call you a liar that doesn’t know what you’re talking about 

• Haha 1