I've NEVER BEEN to Mableton before BUT!

ORabidOne

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

They gonna wish we hadn't found IT, or Pebblebrook Hi!:) Just remember though, if you have a concealed carrier permit, BRING WHATCHA HAVE! Students hafta pay to keep their possessions safe in Falcon Land!

You can make a two day trip of it. Go to the game Friday and stay over in Douglasville. Wake up in the A.M., go to Six Flags and ride these...

Piece-O-Cake

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You can make a two day trip of it. Go to the game Friday and stay over in Douglasville. Wake up in the A.M., go to Six Flags and ride these...

Piece-O-Cake

I don't DO Six Flags in my advanced age bracket!:o HELL, when I was hitched, I almost DIED of decapitation on one of BIIIIIIG DROPS rides at that locale! NOWHERE, did it say, restricted to those UNDER six feet tall! And I was ALMOST six feet UNDER as a result!

SHIT, THAT'S all ya got? Try jumping outta a perfectly good airplane, without a net! Or traveling a day and a half in a glorified ship, that was constantly taking 50 degree rolls!(55 degrees and it's to DAVY JONES widja! But all was not lost, the closest land was ONLY six miles away, STRAIGHT DOWN in the South China Sea! But MY all time fav, was shimmying out on a twelve inch wide yard arm, twelve stories above dry dock, to sand and paint, ALSO without a NET! I had a 'safety' harness, but who was going to rescue you when you're alone with a shit load of noise in the area, dangling ten feet below your perch? It happened at 3:00 pm, and they missed me at 9:00 pm roll call that evening!