I Fink You Freaky

HawgGoneIt

@PrepGridiron I know that you don't play over here on the OT board, but... Since I know you like Die Antwoord, I subscribe to this You Tube channel of a guy that takes popular music and does metal covers of it. Some of his stuff is pretty great actually. Quite a bit of his covers are done due to fan requests, and all of the songs don't necessarily lend themselves to being "metallized", but, this one, well, I think it's one of the better songs he has done. 

Without further adieu...

For those that haven't heard the original...

Which do you like better???

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@PrepGridiron I know that you don't play over here on the OT board, but... Since I know you like Die Antwoord, I subscribe to this You Tube channel of a guy that takes popular music and does metal covers of it. Some of his stuff is pretty great actually. Quite a bit of his covers are done due to fan requests, and all of the songs don't necessarily lend themselves to being "metallized", but, this one, well, I think it's one of the better songs he has done. 

Without further adieu...

The old heads are gonna like the first one which is more heavy metal ... which the second one is more for the the young bloods it's more hip

• Like 2

On 11/11/2017 at 4:34 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I like both, but the metal version is pretty good. 

Same guy did Insane In The Brain by Cypress Hill and it's bangin' too.

Cypress Hill's tune/version would be my pick of the lot...

But i also liked Superstar...

Videos can take away from the music tho (somewhat distracting)... 

And not the same on laptop speakers...needs to be LOUD with some bass. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 6:26 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Without further adieu...

Hawg, 

Just getting around to this. The metal version is actually legit; I like it.

Speaking of Ninja and Yolandi, I went to another Die Antwoord concert earlier this year when it was like 100 in the city (for anyone that knows SF, 100 in the city is like snow falling Los Angeles...rare). Gucci Mane opened up for them so it was a very trap-esque sound for Die Antwoord, which I'm ok with, but its not my favorite sound of theirs. I took (read: convinced) the wifey to go with, she was down with about 1/2 the songs. All in all though they still put on one of the more incredible shows.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Hawg, 

Just getting around to this. The metal version is actually legit; I like it.

Speaking of Ninja and Yolandi, I went to another Die Antwoord concert earlier this year when it was like 100 in the city (for anyone that knows SF, 100 in the city is like snow falling Los Angeles...rare). Gucci Mane opened up for them so it was a very trap-esque sound for Die Antwoord, which I'm ok with, but its not my favorite sound of theirs. I took (read: convinced) the wifey to go with, she was down with about 1/2 the songs. All in all though they still put on one of the more incredible shows.

I had never heard of them before you turned me on to them. I like a lot of their stuff. Probably like more than I don't of it actually. Anyway, just letting you know that I still am following them and thought I would help Leo get some hits too.