Ohio Playoffs, 4th round (semifinals)

Coletrain06

6 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Take offs from these games

Mentor-OL evenly matched , Mentor a better D

PC - Colerain, PC totally dominated Colerain with the exception of the home run Davis 

PC ,better overall team tonight!

What game were you watching?  Both teams were all big plays.  Colerain turned the ball over 5 times and that was the difference.

• Like 1

Just like I said. PC not only on paper just had the better team. They are the colerain of Columbus. Just the right mixture and talent. Sans 5 turnovers in the second half, there’s no excuse. I said it a week ago, PC is a complete team with lines. This was the championship. I’ll eat crow all day if PC doesn’t win it. I bet they do. 

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

Then why ask?

great games tonight 

PC a complete team wins a against a one strike wonder 

that Davis guy can fly!

5 turnovers. Refs let the plays go longer that usual. 1st fumble legit, second nah he was down. Poor and I mean piss poor special teams. Is what it is and like I said it be. PC with the lines and same talent same geographic pull. I liked PC to take it after observing all year. Could of been either or really. To me this was the championship game. I’d bet hard on PC

3 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

5 turnovers. Refs let the plays go longer that usual. 1st fumble legit, second nah he was down. Poor and I mean piss poor special teams. Is what it is and like I said it be. PC with the lines and same talent same geographic pull. I liked PC to take it after observing all year. Could of been either or really. To me this was the championship game. I’d bet hard on PC

It was a great year for Colerain 

good luck next year

the team is young and on the rise😆