West Monroe beating 2 State Champs?

TheRealCAJ

15 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

The amount of insecurity in the South (specifically places like West Monroe) is off the charts.

Clowns haven't won squat in years but they love to swing stadium dick and other meaningless stuff just to make themselves feel better.

Pitiful.

What's pitiful is that you think we need your or a meaningless thread on a website's validation to feel good about anything...

13 - 0 and in the 5A State semi-finals and I'm feeling pretty good  :D

I'll be at the game Friday with 10,000 other West Monroe fans, guess you'll be here on the computer doing what you do...  enjoy!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Guccifer said:

The amount of insecurity in the South (specifically places like West Monroe) is off the charts.

Clowns haven't won squat in years but they love to swing stadium dick and other meaningless stuff just to make themselves feel better.

Pitiful.

Lol 😆 they are more worried  that they have a state of the art bathroom with 40 toilets but they fail to field a team of athletes that are capable of winning a State 

@Reb72

13 hours ago, Fred said:

We've won two in the 17 years we've been open most recently last year thank you very much.  We normally are considered a team you don't want have to go through to get to the state championship.  You might want to try again on that.  And yes, I do call out ridiculous  statements from GA posters on both here and the GA boards.

Lol lmao 😂 U lost 15 times in last 17 years  in the post season what a joke 

15-17 is terrible statistics lol I can’t belive ur fine with that record 

10 hours ago, Reb72 said:

13 - 0 and in the 5A State semi-finals and I'm feeling pretty good  :D

Guccifer feels like West Monroe has been here before only to lose and not win a championship. Again.

Now, Guccifer's not predicting anything because even a has-been program (or a never was?) like West Monroe could beat the collection of stiffs lined up in front of them.

10 hours ago, Reb72 said:

I'll be at the game Friday with 10,000 other West Monroe fans, guess you'll be here on the computer doing what you do...  enjoy!

The difference, comrade, is that you don't have anything better to do on a Friday night.

That's why you post stadium construction pictures.

It's literally the only thing you have in your life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol 😆 they are more worried  that they have a state of the art bathroom with 40 toilets but they fail to field a team of athletes that are capable of winning a State 

One of the largest and resource-rich public schools in a small poor state that has 9 championship brackets.

And they haven't won a championship since 2011.

Do you realize how bad that is in high school football?

A state with 4.5 million people and 9 championship brackets.

And these fools are ring-less.

54 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

The difference, comrade, is that you don't have anything better to do on a Friday night.

That's why you post stadium construction pictures.

It's literally the only thing you have in your life.

you guys are hilarious, bet you crack your own selves up...  like I said, enjoy doing what you do  9_9

1 hour ago, Guccifer said:

One of the largest and resource-rich public schools in a small poor state that has 9 championship brackets.

And they haven't won a championship since 2011.

Do you realize how bad that is in high school football?

A state with 4.5 million people and 9 championship brackets.

And these fools are ring-less.

You are really taking that Centennial, AZ loss extra hard.

I believe you guys might win FL 7A though.