West Monroe beating 2 State Champs?

TheRealCAJ

19 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Very possible.

Oklahoma 6A-II State Champ Game: (11-1) Booker T. Washington (Tulsa) vs Bixby.

BTW is currently #3 in Oklahoma.

National Rank 226 State (OK) Rank 3

Mississippi 4A State Champ game. (10-4) Noxubee County, MS vs East Central.

Noxubee County is currently #14 in MS.

National Rank 784 State (MS) Rank 14

Not earth shattering wins on the national level, but better than beating ISB, FL. xD

Looks like Louisiana will have 1 State Champ to fall this year: D1 John Curtis, who lost to Grayson, GA 22-9.

I'm pretty sure Curtis is going to kill Catholic. You never know though. I had Evangel playing Curtis and that didn't work out so good.

Touché.

3 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Guccifer is sure that there's a relevant connection between the two teams mentioned and an AZ team.

All 3 are NOT national level teams (Top 100) only BTW (Tulsa) is ranked 220 spots higher than the AZ team that threw STA around like a rag doll.

If you keep showing up I'll keep informing you. 

19 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You can thank Rummel having the most injury-ridden season in our history for that.. Curtis could barely beat us even though we had 6 starters out on offense for that game...losing 4* JaMarrr Chase for the Evangel game was just the icing on the injury cake. I don't make excuses though, we played hard.

Rummel put some points on their ass though...just wish we could have stopped them a litte more. xD

"Though the Patriots never trailed, it was a back-and-forth affair, one in which Rummel had the football with a chance to drive for a tying score in the final minutes. The Patriots made a fourth-down stop near midfield with less than a minute to play to preserve the victory.

“You hope somebody’s going to make a big play,” said Curtis, whose team allowed the most points it has given up in any of his 566 career victories. “I told people before we came into here, I knew it would be this kind of competitive game, because that’s the way this league is.”

Is this the excuse thread?

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Who is west Monroe 😝 another team that plays the 💩 💩 teams around thier state...and sits back and watches the national powerhouses beat up on each other then excepts to be ranked ahead of people that have loses to really good teams ... 

but don’t worry West Monroe is in the tiers with the other scartycats 

If you are going to rag on someone, it probably is a good idea to proofread what you post.  You can always edit if you get something wrong.  Thier instead of their is a simple typo (I hope) and we all make them, no biggie unless you have OCD.  Excepts instead of Expects totally changes the sentence and lessens your argument however incorrect it may already be.  9_9

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

If you are going to rag on someone, it probably is a good idea to proofread what you post.  You can always edit if you get something wrong.  Thier instead of their is a simple typo (I hope) and we all make them, no biggie unless you have OCD.  Excepts instead of Expects totally changes the sentence and lessens your argument however incorrect it may already be.  9_9

Oh hop off my bike... u don’t say shit to the GA posters when they type like thier having a stroke... wen a state championship then talk to me

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Oh hop off my bike... u don’t say shit to the GA posters when they type like thier having a stroke... wen a state championship then talk to me

We've won two in the 17 years we've been open most recently last year thank you very much.  We normally are considered a team you don't want have to go through to get to the state championship.  You might want to try again on that.  And yes, I do call out ridiculous  statements from GA posters on both here and the GA boards.

2 hours ago, Guccifer said:

No matter what the result, a game between two third party teams would never have any relevance to West Monroe, Booker T. Washington or Noxubee County.

Sure it would. 

West Monroe, La has a possibility of taking 2 champs out. (BTW, OK and Noxubee County, MS)

Centennial, AZ has a possibility of taking 1 champ out. (STA, FL)

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Sure it would. 

West Monroe, La has a possibility of taking 2 champs out. (BTW, OK and Noxubee County, MS)

Centennial, AZ has a possibility of taking 1 champ out. (STA, FL)

Cool story, comrade.

Still a non sequitur.

I bet it makes you feel better about something or the other.

12 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

The amount of insecurity in the South (specifically places like West Monroe) is off the charts.

Clowns haven't won squat in years but they love to swing stadium dick and other meaningless stuff just to make themselves feel better.

Pitiful.

So playing in a cracker box and NOT doing squat for years is a sign of security.

guccifer, is killing it. xD