Fenway Park new look

golfaddict1

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

They could chop it down and still no one on the Sox could hit it out.

Strangely the Sox are my fav AL team since the 70’s.  Pats my fav AFC team since Belichick took over and Brady really reeled me in.  

No affiliation to Boston.  Pats simply because of Belichik (former Giants DC and Brady played at Michigan combo).   With the Sox I just liked watching Rice, Lynn, Fisk, Tiant, etc.  and the mystique of the green monster and my dad telling me Ted Williams stories... and I hated the Yankees (Mets fan).   I liked saying Yaz also.  

So we have a warped bond. Lol.  Mets/Giants, backup other conf/league Sox/Pats.   

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Strangely the Sox are my fav AL team since the 70’s.  Pats my fav AFC team since Belichick took over and Brady really reeled me in.  

No affiliation to Boston.  Pats simply because of Belichik (former Giants DC and Brady played at Michigan combo).   With the Sox I just liked watching Rice, Lynn, Fisk, Tiant, etc.  and the mystique of the green monster and my dad telling me Ted Williams stories... and I hated the Yankees (Mets fan).   I liked saying Yaz also.  

So we have a warped bond. Lol.  Mets/Giants, backup other conf/league Sox/Pats.   

The Sox in the 70’s were so heartbreaking.  Missed the playoffs by one-half game in ‘73 (played different # of games than the Tigers due to strike).  ‘75 Series still the greatest ever (much greater fielding than the ‘91 Series).  ‘78 one game playoff vs the Yankees.  Brutal!

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The Sox in the 70’s were so heartbreaking.  Missed the playoffs by one-half game in ‘73 (played different # of games than the Tigers due to strike).  ‘75 Series still the greatest ever (much greater fielding than the ‘91 Series).  ‘78 one game playoff vs the Yankees.  Brutal!

Indeed.  

• 9 months later...