I just read where the Okiehomer D is ranked...

ORabidOne

Just now, Guccifer said:

So losing to three ranked teams makes a team good?

Losing by 1 to the #3 team in the country. Yes got blown out by Miami and losing at Stanford which I said on here will be a tough game for ND to win. Yes ND is a good team. They are NOT an elite team. They have a good matchup in the bowl game against LSU. 

Just now, Guccifer said:

There are about 900 deluded Georgian's on this board.

Yea like i said i dont think UGA will walk over OK. OK offense will test UGA defense all day. Will OK defense stop UGA. I guess well find out. Chubb Michel and Swift will be huge part of the game plan. Fromm to Ridley will have to play a part in order to stretch the field. And get the big TE open over the middle. 

5 hours ago, Guccifer said:

And I've been telling you that this team is overrated.

So call this game... For once in your life, make a call based on a gut feeling..

Who wins, Georgia or Oklahoma?

Youve made it clear you think OK is going to win , I just want you to say it so you can't deny it later.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:03 AM, aZjimbo said:

OU defense is the worst of the final 4. But that offense can score from anywhere. This should be a great game. I'll be rooting for the Sooners.

The lil Heisman boy will remember the name Roquan Smith, from a little village just up the road from Moultrie!

6 hours ago, Guccifer said:

Georgia fans think this is a walk.

They have a much higher opinion of themselves than they should.

Keep in mind, that UGA just began to find an identity recently! When they played the Shamrocks in supposedly one of the toughest venues in college football! They were starting a TRUE freshman, who in his previous start, threw SIX PICKS in HIGH SCHOOL! The OLINE is beginning to gel, as is the emergence of their two main WR's, Wims and Hardeman! They are also appear to be finding the TE Nauta and slot receiver at times, as well! And with the increased health of Chubb, and the emergence of Swift as the #3 back in the rotation! UGA O is beginning to be a LOAD! NOT good news for a Booma Soona team who gave up 41 to 1-11 Baylor!

And UGA MUST be PRETTY good on D, since they have TWO FIVE STAR DB's sitting on their bench! There are four and five star defenders all OVER the UGA D!

33 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

So call this game... For once in your life, make a call based on a gut feeling..

Who wins, Georgia or Oklahoma?

Youve made it clear you think OK is going to win , I just want you to say it so you can't deny it later.

Proving, again, that you're a fraud that doesn't read anything.

10 hours ago, Guccifer said:

I picked Clemson and Oklahoma in my bowl pool.

I think both games are essentially pick em's even though both SEC teams are slight favorites in Vegas.

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Yea like i said i dont think UGA will walk over OK. OK offense will test UGA defense all day. Will OK defense stop UGA. I guess well find out. Chubb Michel and Swift will be huge part of the game plan. Fromm to Ridley will have to play a part in order to stretch the field. And get the big TE open over the middle. 

Lest we NOT forget the offerings of Conley, Wims, and MECOLE HARDMAN, the X Factor! DAT boy's got SKILLS!

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:10 PM, Texasball said:

They also have the #1 offense in the country 

They also beat the #2 and #3 ranked offense in the country with same defense you are laughing at 

GA has + 163 total yards per game average over the teams they played

OU has + 198 total yards per game average over the teams they played

The above is factory in yards the defense gives up per average.

I actually enjoy SEC Football - However, for the most part the offensive schemes are much easier to defend 

The same type OU teams have had recent success vs Alabama and Auburn

20 points vs ND

24 points vs SC

17 and 28 vs AUB

You guys will lose if you don't score more than that.

GA also had a weak ass schedule -  No Alabama - No LSU

Got trucked by Auburn the first time and got Auburn the 2nd time coming off the high of beating arch rival Alabama. (don't sleep on the advantage of playing Auburn 1 week after they beat Alabama!

UGA's new game plan, since the OL is beginning to mature, is THIS! Give the rock to their THREE, maybe FOUR future NFL backs! And when the D comes up in run support, feed the ball to the #1 high school TE in America in 2016! Or to WR Mecole Hardman, arguably one of the top WR's nobody has ever heard of in America!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Lest we NOT forget the offerings of Conley, Wims, and MECOLE HARDMAN, the X Factor! DAT boy's got SKILLS!

Conley?

Perhaps you mean Godwin.

And yes, Godwin needs to have the biggest game. The 2 receivers that need to have big games are Godwin & Wims. Nauta needs a couple catches too.

UGA receiving yards leaders...

Javon Wims (Sr.) - 38 rec., 631 yards, 16.6 ypc, 6 TDs

Terry Godwin (Jr.) - 29 rec., 540 yards, 18.6 ypc, 6 TDs

Mecole Hardman (So.) - 22 rec., 323 yards, 14.7 ypc, 3 TDs (also does PR/KR)

D'Andre Swift (Fr.) - 15 rec., 146 yards, 9.7 ypc, 1 TD

Riley Ridley (So.) - 8 rec., 136 yards, 17 ypc, 2 TDs

Isaac Nauta (So.) - 9 rec., 114 yards, 12.7 ypc, 2 TDs (the only TE in the Top 6 receiving leaders)