Congrats to all of the Georgia State champs

94Packer

Congrats to all the teams that clinched state titles last night. Wish we would have won but we beat ourselves with 14 penalties...... not every penalty was justified, but there were enough that were legit, that all I can say is that we beat ourselves. We will be back though I can promise that. The future is looking bright with the players coming back and the ones moving up for the Packers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Congrats to all the teams that clinched state titles last night. Wish we would have won but we beat ourselves with 14 penalties...... not every penalty was justified, but there were enough that were legit, that all I can say is that we beat ourselves. We will be back though I can promise that. The future is looking bright with the players coming back and the ones moving up for the Packers. 

That must have been hard to type, but no one can take away the great playoff run by Collquitt.  Very impressive

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Good post. 

Lots to be proud of as a Packer and some stuff to be disappointed about as well. The future is definitely bright on the talent end of things. The program has come a long way as well. Facilities getting upgraded. It's hard not to smile when you look at the overall picture. 

• Like 1