Most wins 2000-2017 Hoover 243 11 state titles

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Tejas would have those SAME results, were they to play an OOS schedule! Only thing IS though, they just like playing with themselves! Me thinks they refer to that as masturbation!

I used to think of you as an idiot, but as usual you posts nonsense and removes all doubt.

Is this an OOS Schedule of Teams.  I will await your list:  Texas have played these name brand State Schools over the last 15 years:  And this isn't all.

Texas is a Public HS football system.  Even with that they have faced the following Goober.

Evangel Christian Academy, Brentwood Academy, Union, Broken Arrow, Hoover, Westlake, CA, Bishop Gorman, Liberty, NV, Faith Lutheran, NV, Warren Easton,  John Curtis, Parkway, La, Bentonville, DLS, IMG, Viera, Venice, BTW, Cocoa, Plant, West Monroe, Noxubee County, MS, Pulaski Academy, Miami Central, Miami N.W., Bellevue, Bingham, Fenwick, IL, Dutch Fork, Easter Christian Aca. Md., Rockhurst, Mo, STA, Plant, Franklinton, Washington (OK), Olive Branch (MS), NLR (AR),  Neville, Miramar, St. Joes (PA), Glades Central, Ridgeway (TN), Fenwich, (Il), South (Ak), Shiloh Christ, (AR), LaSalle, (OH), Trotwood Madison, (OH), Colerain, (OH), Findlay, OH, Howland, OH

Texas travelled to FL, OH,IL, WA, CA and as far away as Ireland along with all the neighboring States Cooter.  Who the hell is left?

The DFW 5 Powers are a combined 27 – 8 in 00S games.  Beating these champs or runner ups during this time.  Union, Jenks, DF, Hoover, Viera, DLS, Bingham, Bentonville, JC, ECA, Shiloh.  

Desoto 7-1 including Union, Jenks, Miramar & IMG

Allen   7-0 including DF, Hoover, Viera, ECA (2)

ET       8–3 Including, Jenks, Union, Bellevue, DLS, JC, Shiloh, Bingham, Bentonville, ECA, MD, Broken Arrow

SLC     4-2 including Union, B.A. ECA, Miami, NW

CH      1-2 including BTW, BG, LaSalle, OH

56 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover has begged Texas schools to come play them in a home and home no takers.   

I am sure they did and I am sure no Texas team wanted to go.  That's the way they are mostly.  Funny thing is why does everyone want to come and play Texas Schools.  I was at the Hoover vs. Allen game.  Good program. But they would not have done that here over the last 13 years.  Still a very good program.  Beg ET I bet they will show up in MASS 9_9

Not trying to disrespect your thread.  Just had to answer the Goober from JawJaa.

2 hours ago, dntn31 said:

I scraped the Dynasty rankings from CalPreps (2003-2017):

Looks like Maryville, TN leads based on most wins (214) and on highest winning % (.960): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRDfhDUfQpgwojESX-ISu_lLw20FG3Z4XOlmGEW752RPUE7gHbJ9AKqQwR_K6nv2qDW5aLRzL4TJcmj/pubhtml

True, but Maryville always stays in their comfort zone in East Tennessee and simply steamrolls everyone in that area, with the exception of their county rival Alcoa. They won’t even venture to Nashville or Memphis to play their top teams (this year being the exception when they stepped up to play and lose to Oakland in the regular season). Of course, they did avenge that loss this year in the playoffs. 

• Thanks 1