Most wins 2000-2017 Hoover 243 11 state titles

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Outlaw is bragging about winning all this in a shit football state with nothing but shit teams. 

His words not mine  

Funny all those predictions I make come true. I said Hewiit was over ranked. Then gave up 56 To Hoover.  That's right imo every team in Alabama sucks compared to Hoover.

How does feel to lose Jimbo to  3rd tier SEC school? 

Buford has 3 more wins (246) over that same span than Hoover. But 1 less State Title.

2000: 13-2 (13)

2001: 15-0 (28) State Champ (1)

2002: 15-0 (43) State Champ (2)

2003: 15-0 (58) State Champ (3)

2004: 13-2 (71)

2005: 12-1 (83)

2006: 12-1 (95)

2007: 15-0 (110) State Champ (4)

2008: 15-0 (125) State Champ (5)

2009: 14-1 (139) State Champ (6)

2010: 14-1 (153) State Champ (7)

2011: 14-1 (167)

2012: 12-3 (179) State Champ (8)

2013: 15-0 (194) State Champ (9)

2014: 15-0 (209) State Champ (10)

2015: 13-2 (222) 

2016: 13-2 (235) 

2017: 11-2 (246) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd pick NVs Top 2 over ALs Top 2. Agree that AL has a bit more depth. 

I doubt Liberty beats a Central-PC/McGill but itd be close. But even so, only the last 2 years would you even begin to compare NVs #2 to ALs #2.

Alabamas top 10 is much, much better than Nevada. And most states. Alabama isnt as bad as people make it out to be on here.

NVs #2 has only recently gotten good. Alabamas #2 use to be MUCH better... Either Prattville or Daphne usually had good teams.

Top 2 doesnt determine a state. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I doubt Liberty beats a Central-PC/McGill but itd be close. But even so, only the last 2 years would you even begin to compare NVs #2 to ALs #2.

Alabamas top 10 is much, much better than Nevada. And most states. Alabama isnt as bad as people make it out to be on here.

NVs #2 has only recently gotten good. Alabamas #2 use to be MUCH better... Either Prattville or Daphne usually had good teams.

Top 2 doesnt determine a state. 

Agree w/ this. 

How many of those years did they lose an OOS game while winning the Alabama Championship?  They seem to do that quite a bit recently.  I don't follow them much but I know Georgia has beaten them and last year they lost to two OOS teams and still beat down Alabama.  I did see them live in Allen last year.  Had a decent defense and no doubt they are a good Program.  But it seems weird to have teams with 11 championships.  Hell that is more than any team in the History of Texas and they did that in the last 17 years.  I don't think anyone in Texas can touch either of those accomplishments.  I know for sure no S.C. in our History.  That is more than Allen, ET and CH Combined have here totally in their existence.  

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Outlaw is bragging about winning all this in a shit football state with nothing but shit teams. 

His words not mine  

And FLAAAAWDA is any different? AHP is da SHIT in FLAAAWDA! And they SHOULD have lost to the worst Colquitt team in this decade, in 2016! There ain't a half dozen teams in FLAAAWDA, who could get out of their own way!

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

How many of those years did they lose an OOS game while winning the Alabama Championship?  They seem to do that quite a bit recently.  I don't follow them much but I know Georgia has beaten them and last year they lost to two OOS teams and still beat down Alabama.  I did see them live in Allen last year.  Had a decent defense and no doubt they are a good Program.  But it seems weird to have teams with 11 championships.  Hell that is more than any team in the History of Texas and they did that in the last 17 years.  I don't think anyone in Texas can touch either of those accomplishments.  I know for sure no S.C. in our History.  That is more than Allen, ET and CH Combined have here totally in their existence.  

Tejas would have those SAME results, were they to play an OOS schedule! Only thing IS though, they just like playing with themselves! Me thinks they refer to that as masturbation!

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

THAT'S because during much of that reign of terror! They had the greatest high school football coach in America! One who took a rebuilding team with eighteen seniors in 2017, on a seven game, 3000 mile road trip! And came within THREE SECONDS of winning the 7A State Championship, in one of the four most competitive states in America!

40 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Buford has 3 more wins (246) over that same span than Hoover. But 1 less State Title.

2000: 13-2 (13)

2001: 15-0 (28) State Champ (1)

2002: 15-0 (43) State Champ (2)

2003: 15-0 (58) State Champ (3)

2004: 13-2 (71)

2005: 12-1 (83)

2006: 12-1 (95)

2007: 15-0 (110) State Champ (4)

2008: 15-0 (125) State Champ (5)

2009: 14-1 (139) State Champ (6)

2010: 14-1 (153) State Champ (7)

2011: 14-1 (167)

2012: 12-3 (179) State Champ (8)

2013: 15-0 (194) State Champ (9)

2014: 15-0 (209) State Champ (10)

2015: 13-2 (222) 

2016: 13-2 (235) 

2017: 11-2 (246) 

And Buford has MAYBE THREE quality wins during that time! They are a one trick JOKE, just like KATY!

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Do you think I really care about what people think of schools like Hewiit Clay etc. Nole full of bull if you think that you dumber than I thought. 95% of people on this board went to a hs that sucks at football. Nole  how many has the hs you attended won since 2000.

Ur one of them

97% of the NJ posters came from the BNU so ur statistics are ass

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Hoover has begged Texas schools to come play them in a home and home no takers.