I'll betcha a dollar to a donut that J.J. Peterson

ORabidOne

49 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

who cares.....saban will make him a stud. Alabama defense next year gonna be very solid yet again. 

Alabama still has a chance on the McKee the corona centennial QB. 

Alabama is walking a thin line ... word on the grape 🍇 vine is Alabama is about to get hit with the death penalty... worse then the Penn State punishment 

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Alabama is walking a thin line ... word on the grape 🍇 vine is Alabama is about to get hit with the death penalty... worse then the Penn State punishment 

Where did you see this??? i have read no such thing. PSU never got the death penalty. The only team that ever did was SMU

You never bring football discussion @LiberalDonaldTrump. I get that Jersey is a nothing HSFB State w/ zero relevant teams, but my goodness you need a hobby. Half the time you follow HooverOutlaw around like a lost puppy and the other half you go after Colquitt posters because you’re jealous of their success. It’s pathetic.

We’ve seen a version of this kind of poster so many times over the years. Usually they’re just much wittier and bring more heat. Carry on 

18 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

You never bring football discussion @LiberalDonaldTrump. I get that Jersey is a nothing HSFB State w/ zero relevant teams, but my goodness you need a hobby. Half the time you follow HooverOutlaw around like a lost puppy and the other half you go after Colquitt posters because you’re jealous of their success. It’s pathetic.

We’ve seen a version of this kind of poster so many times over the years. Usually they’re just much wittier and bring more heat. Carry on 

WRONG

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

WRONG

It’s not though. Don Bosco lost to BYRNES SC this year. Byrnes hasn’t been good in 10 years. Bergen Catholic lost by 150+ to Mater Dei, it seems. SPP best Blessed Trinity 41-28. Our little 3A team that lost in the second round. Lol.  Who’s left? Paramus Catholics? I remember when they lost by 8 THE WEEK AFTER to the SAME TEAM Buford beat by two touchdowns (ECA) 

AHP 17-14 over five loss Colquitt  

the next week 

AHP 21-0 over Don Bosco LOLOLOLOL

I get that you’re from there and it’s your family and all that. But Jersey football is average at best  

Just now, ATLien12x said:

It’s not, tough. Don Bosco lost to BYRNES SC this year. Byrnes hasn’t been good in 10 years. Bergen Catholic lost by 150+ to Mater Dei, it seems. SPP best Blessed Trinity 41-28. Our little 3A team that lost in the second round. Lol.  Who? Paramus Catholics? I remember when they lost by 8 THE WEEK AFTER to the SAME TEAM Buford beat by two touchdowns. 

AHP 17-14 over five loss Colquitt  

the next week 

AHP 21-0 over Don Bosco LOLOLOLOL

I get that you’re from there and it’s your family and all that. But get the fuck outta here lol Jersey football is average at best  

4 teams in the top 100. Not bad for such an itty bitty irrelevant state

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

4 teams in the top 100. Not bad for such an itty bitty irrelevant state

But they’re not top 100, though. Buford would win Jersey every year as a 4A public. Paramus Catholic lost by 22 to ECA just a week after Buford kicked their ass. That’s a four touchdown difference for those counting at home.  

Then Paramus Catholic went on to beat Don Bosco that year and Buford lost by 24 to McEachern and couldn’t score a point on Cartersville in the playoffs 

BB6DB46A-ABC7-4083-8088-9876E94DFC58.gif

But they’re not top 100, though. Buford would win Jersey every year as a 4A public. Your state champion PC lost by 22 to ECA just a week after Buford kicked their ass 

Obv your not talking this year because PC was not a state champ. And according to every site they are. Why doesnt Buford schedule them?? Make a phone call. Home and Home. We would love to see GA play NJ. Been saying it for 5 years. No matchups so far. GSB any word on why no GA matchups. Did any GA teams play MD nope. They play ISB. 

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

But they’re not top 100, though. Buford would win Jersey every year as a 4A public. Paramus Catholic lost by 22 to ECA just a week after Buford kicked their ass. That’s a four touchdown difference for those counting at home.  

Then Paramus Catholic went on to beat Don Bosco that year and Buford lost by 24 to McEachern and couldn’t score a point on Cartersville in the playoffs 

BB6DB46A-ABC7-4083-8088-9876E94DFC58.gif

Let this marinate. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Since the game will never be played ill leave this here

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2017] Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ) 35, [2017] Buford (GA) 28

Gotta admit its pretty sad when one of your state’s six best (only) teams is favored by a touchdown over a small class Georgia school.  Rome beat Buford 45-7 two weeks ago 😂😂😂😂😂

Gotta admit its pretty sad when one of your state’s six best (only) teams is favored by a touchdown over a small class Georgia school.  Rome beat Buford 45-7 two weeks ago 😂😂😂😂😂

You just said Buford would win the state lol and then you change your narrative GTFO LMAO

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bergen was below the Georgia pay grade this season. 

Leave it to a team like Mater Dei to pay outside sources to investigate which big names were on down years and get them signed this season. BC, BG, both having really down years by any standards, but their names keeping them in the polls. 

BC 7-2...1 bad loss was to state champ Archbishop Wood in PA. Other loss to MD was very much expected