Valdosta GA breathes a sigh of relief...

ECHS05

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Our equivalent to MNW Would be Tucker... 

6A school 

93% Black 

4% Asian 

3% white 

Yeah, that would be close. In many of the larger, urban areas in Florida there are several schools that are close to being all black. In Orlando those would be: Jones and Evans. In Tampa, King and Blake among others. In Jacksonville, Raines, and a bunch of others. In Miami a large number including: Northwestern, Norland, Central, Carol City, Southridge, Booker T. Washington, Edison, and several others.

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Yeah, that would be close. In many of the larger, urban areas in Florida there are several schools that are close to being all black. In Orlando those would be: Jones and Evans. In Tampa, King and Blake among others. In Jacksonville, Raines, and a bunch of others. In Miami a large number including: Northwestern, Norland, Central, Carol City, Southridge, Booker T. Washington, Edison, and several others.

Tucker doesnt match its city though... 

While the HS is mostly minority the city itself is not at all even close to what the HS looks like... 

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tucker doesnt match its city though... 

While the HS is mostly minority the city itself is not at all even close to what the HS looks like... 

In some but not all cases, the same applies to the large Florida urban areas. If Orlando Oakridge reflected its zone, it would be close to 50% white. As it is, it is largely black and hispanic with a few whites. To some degree, the same would apply to Southridge in the Miami area. In fact, both of the "Ridges" used to be either all white or majority white schools. 

The schools that tend to remain integrated in Florida are the ones in the rural areas and smaller towns. I guess this may have to do with the difficulty in finding a school nearby to transfer to which is not an issue in large, urban areas. 

11 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Jesus Christ dude- REALLY slap yourself!

First off I go to NYC damn near ever 2 months... Its literally 15 hours straight north of where I live... 

Im NYC'd out... 

DC is great but the traffic is a bitch and it smells like french fries. 

Florida is an overrated tourist trap state. That I am damn near forced to go to every 6 days...  

New Jersey is.... special... 

Philidelphia drives me mad... 

I hate Boston... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

First off I go to NYC damn near ever 2 months... Its literally 15 hours straight north of where I live... 

Im NYC'd out... 

DC is great but the traffic is a bitch and it smells like french fries. 

Florida is an overrated tourist trap state. That I am damn near forced to go to every 6 days...  

New Jersey is.... special... 

Philidelphia drives me mad... 

I hate Boston... 

Go West. Even Southwest isn't bad. Stay away from the south, east, and midwest. Unless you just like Walmarts and want to live in places that look like EBT card 1st of the month payday, every day.

Just now, FolsomStateTitles said:

Most can't afford it. If you could, you'd never leave, like everyone else. That's the issue. 

Damn right I cant afford it Im in college... 

And even if I could I wouldnt. 

One of my aunts in Elk Grove offered to let me stay with her... Ive declined multiple times... I have no interest in staying in California...

1 minute ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

Go West. Even Southwest isn't bad. Stay away from the south, east, and midwest. Unless you just like Walmarts and want to live in places that look like EBT card 1st of the month payday, every day.

My opinion on the Southwest outside of AZ isnt very high... 

And my opinion of AZ isnt to spectacular either... 

But I'd live there before I would CA...

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My opinion on the Southwest outside of AZ isnt very high... 

And my opinion of AZ isnt to spectacular either... 

But I'd live there before I would CA...

Aw Elk Grove. That place sucks. Although its only about 30 minutes from Folsom. You would like it there. Beautiful place and sports powerhouse.