Valdosta GA breathes a sigh of relief...

ECHS05

53 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta breathes a sigh of relief...

"Ahhh... They really were that good. If only we didn't have so many unforced fumbles in that 5 minute stretch...what could've been..."

The PROBLEM with MNW and Valdosta is, that they try to win with an all black team, against a muti racial juggernaut!

Just like Valdosta, Miami Northwestern was the 3rd best champ. 

Venice and AHP were defitnely ranked higher for sure. Both those teams are better. 

It would be like AHP playing Arizona's 3rd best champ. Which would have been Saguaro. 

Saguaro lost 51-20 to Liberty,NV 

AHP blew the doors off Liberty 31-0. 

So imagine how bad AHP would have smoked them. 

I do understand what GA had to go through now with their 3rd best champ repping against a national top 25 team. 

Just like GA understands the many Johns Creek/St Johns games Florida schedules every year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Venice and AHP were defitnely ranked higher for sure. Both those teams are better. 

It would be like AHP playing Arizona's 3rd best champ. Which would have been Saguaro. 

I do understand what GA had to go through now with their 3rd best champ repping against a national top 25 team

Just like GA understands the many Johns Creek/St Johns games Florida schedules every year. 

Exactly.

Except Im pretty sure MNW was the 2nd best in FL. In Class & State.

Heres a quote from yourself "Super tough to predict. MNW would have been the second choice behind AHP, so I hope it's not another Valdosta game."

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I do understand what GA had to go through now with their 3rd best champ repping against a national top 25 team. 

LOL  Fla and Ga in counseling and providing each other moral support.

Obviously suffering from

#BatteredStateSyndrome

• Haha 1

2017 will be remembered as the year that the number 2 team in California got shut down and donkey punched by the worst STA team in 20 years. A team who got beat 3 times and one big whooping by a first round loser 44-27. I was at the game and overheard Miramar players taunting STA while they were whooping them up and down the field. One player said "just because you trashed the 2nd best team in Cali you think your good now? Lol. Take this ass whooping!!" 

That will be the front cover of the book about 2017 High School football

And you know what? I'm ok with that 

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

The PROBLEM with MNW and Valdosta is, that they try to win with an all black team, against a muti racial juggernaut!

And, what does this imply. I can't speak for Valdosta as I don't know their demographics. However, with respect to Miami Northwestern, I believe the school is at least 95% black and pretty much always has been that way. It was one of the all black high schools during segregation and although legally schools were desegregated in Miami, as a practical matter, no white people don't (at least very few), in the MNW zone. So it makes perfect sense that the team year in and year out is pretty much all black. It reflects their demographics. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

And, what does this imply. I can't speak for Valdosta as I don't know their demographics. However, with respect to Miami Northwestern, I believe the school is at least 95% black and pretty much always has been that way. It was one of the all black high schools during segregation and although legally schools were desegregated in Miami, as a practical matter, no white people don't (at least very few), in the MNW zone. So it makes perfect sense that the team year in and year out is pretty much all black. It reflects their demographics. 

Valdosta is mostly minority... 

Not by much but om the grounds of demographics yes... 

Lowndes is fairly mixed between black and white. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Valdosta is mostly minority... 

Not by much but om the grounds of demographics yes... 

Lowndes is fairly mixed between black and white. 

If it were say 50% black 45% white and 5% other, I would wonder why there were no white players on their roster (or very few). In the South football is most popular among whites and blacks. That the 5% other (Asian or Hispanic) did not participate would not surprise me, as aside from the Pacific Islanders few Asians play football and Hispanics tend to play baseball and soccer. No stereotypes intended; just stating what the usual preferences are at this point in time. 

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

2017 will be remembered as the year that the number 2 team in California got shut down and donkey punched by the worst STA team in 20 years. A team who got beat 3 times and one big whooping by a first round loser 44-27. I was at the game and overheard Miramar players taunting STA while they were whooping them up and down the field. One player said "just because you trashed the 2nd best team in Cali you think your good now? Lol. Take this ass whooping!!" 

That will be the front cover of the book about 2017 High School football

And you know what? I'm ok with that 

But we don’t get prison raped by Arizona.

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

If it were say 50% black 45% white and 5% other, I would wonder why there were no white players on their roster (or very few). In the South football is most popular among whites and blacks. That the 5% other (Asian or Hispanic) did not participate would not surprise me, as aside from the Pacific Islanders few Asians play football and Hispanics tend to play baseball and soccer. No stereotypes intended; just stating what the usual preferences are at this point in time. 

Our equivalent to MNW Would be Tucker... 

6A school 

93% Black 

4% Asian 

3% white 

2 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

You guys need to get out sometime. You are really missing out................................

Dude Ive been up and down the east coast and out to California... 

Theres places prettier than some of what GA has to offer I wont deny that. But Savannah GA is my home.  And its beautiful here. 

And when I do move it wont be out west it'll be to Ohio...