Week 18 Pick 'Em Game Final Scores

ECHS05

Im guessing THS will be back soon to update us on the final Pick Em standings. Here are the final scores for Week 18s games...

Finals:

St. Frances Academy MD 41, Bingham UT 3

Chandler AZ 55, Miami Northwestern FL 20

Allen TX 35, Lake Travis TX 33

Cy-Fair TX 51, Waco Midway TX 35

Highland Park TX 53, Manvel TX 49

College Station TX 20, Aledo TX 19

Carthage TX 49, Kennedale TX 21

Pleasant Grove TX 41, West Orange-Stark TX 21

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

3-5 in the final weekend. Looks like I’ll lose the overall lead. What hurts more is I probably lost to the evil computer! Bah humbug!! 

I too went 3-5 in week 18...I went 10-3 in week 17....All I know is I was in 6th place going into week 17...Guess I'm still somewhere around there...Was a pretty good year overall in HS Football across America...We're just 8 months away from 2018...I expect the normal candidates from each state to represent the Top 25-100 in the usual polls...Will be checking in from time to time...Have a Safe and Happy New Year Ladies and Gentlemen...Again, Thanks to ECHS05, and THS for the hard work they put into the weekly game selections and tabulations on the weekly pick'em games...HOPE you took down Sky-Net Omaha Vol!!!

B|

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Good. I was 1 game up on them last week. At least I got that! 

You should hit up Prep force to be in their "experts" pick'em next year. I think you deserve it based on your win. It's hard to know wince they had different games but I wonder how the "experts" did compared to you.