WHY do you suppose that PRESIDENT Trump uses Twitter?

ORabidOne

6 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

haha  I own stables and just walked back inside from them as I left the lights on and had to turn them off.

I am starring out the window at them right now.

Plenty of stalls...you want me to save you a spot?

You are not worth the time of day or night for that matter. I don't converse with the likes of creatures like you. Good day and good bye. 

4 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

He is probably one of the regulars with a second account trolling for fame. He clearly does not want to discuss any substantive matters. 

Well as you are a 'regular', you should have already known that this has always been my handle for twice as long as you have been around.  My 'trolling' backup is RT and I have never used any other name....probably the only one you know me by.  I'll  update my pic to help you out...

As far as 'substantive matters'....well you do realize that your contributions to this 13-yo tea party where y'all sit around and claim the POTUS is as immature as you guys are acting is duly noted....  

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

a stable boy is a fine job for our little man :D

Your slipping on your reading comprehension again there buddy....guess you missed the 'own' part LOL

And I have no problems cleaning up after my Iron Horses there, or running them through my wooded trails or around the my lake whenever I feel like....

Yea, you really got me with that 'fine job' ultimate burn xD I'm suffering mercilessly over here9_9

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

a comment and a question

you troll under both names

why do you have two names? 

C'mon Nooner stop with the senior moments....you already know this...

You knew me from the days of Rivals, NJ.com, and even Yappi .....When DJ started his NJSFB to monetize and monopolize his prejudice I signed up as RT, as the DBP moniker was not what I had wanted to project given the nature of the board.  As people know me as both, I never felt the need to drop one and readily try to eliminate any confusion.

Hot dogs and sparkles anyone? LOL  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

You do know that this is what I refer to when I say that you are 'intellectually dishonest' with yourself on a daily basis right?  Kinda like the NY Mets......"You Just Gotta Believe"  xD

OH, I got you but as we are warring politically this week, a pleasant picture I felt best. 

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

i just read a post of his that was not trolling

very telling 

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

I'll PM you. I don't want to embarrass the guy. 

FYI: You suck at trolling....I have no issues discussing any post I wrote.

The post you refer to is probably the "justification for prejudice for parents" to Hornet as that is the one that I could see peeking your interest...If you have something to say about it, start a new thread and we can debate...

Unless you find whispering to your girlfriend about it more rewarding ...

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The only train on Craigslist is the one being advertised for the one on your wife. :D

LOL so clever!  I actually did chuckle a little bit, so kudos.

Problem is I quickly realized that if this were indeed true, that I would have booked every spot, and your sorry ass is too broke to even pay to watch. :D    

l

1 hour ago, dbcaptiron said:

FYI: You suck at trolling....I have no issues discussing any post I wrote.

The post you refer to is probably the "justification for prejudice for parents" to Hornet as that is the one that I could see peeking your interest...If you have something to say about it, start a new thread and we can debate...

Unless you find whispering to your girlfriend about it more rewarding ...

775a07902505bb265adf6fc08c079e3b--funny-