WHY do you suppose that PRESIDENT Trump uses Twitter?

ORabidOne

I'll TELL you why! It's because if he didn't, NOBODY that doesn't watch FOX NEWS, would know about ANY of his achievements in the past eleven months! Because those achievements don't fit the narrative of the Left Wing whacko media!

Not ONCE has the Left Wing whackos mentioned that the stock market has arisen EIGHT THOUSAND POINTS, since Trump took office! And DEREGULATION and MASSIVE tax cuts are WHY! Not ONCE has the Left Wing whackos mentioned that Apple is bringing back thousands of jobs to the USA, due to this deregulation! And Barry had tried for eight years to get that done! But you cain't FIX the STUPIDITY of a FUCKING COMMUNITY ORGANIZER! That is until DONALD J. TRUMP rode in on his white horse to SAVE the NATION!xD

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

No, it is not why.

He is emotionally undisciplined is why.

What you site are his excuses for his emotion shortcomings. 

So your posting here exemplifies your emotional shortcomings correct?  Always wondered why your posts were such a rambling mess of rants. 

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

there is no escaping the fact that he is emotionally akin to a tween girl

spoken like a true tween girl (with emotion and all)

PS. You always accuse other posters of 'hating' when that is the majority of what you post. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

He doesn't even use Twitter. He has a social media team who carefully scripts what to say in order to rile up his base. Nothing less nothing more. 

Reference please...or you can just footnote it with "this is just me talking out my ass"

My advise....cut and paste "this is just me talking out my ass" as your sig.....it will save you a lot of time

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Reference please...or you can just footnote it with "this is just me talking out my ass"

My advise....cut and paste "this is just me talking out my ass" as your sig.....it will save you a lot of time

Isn't it obvious. Most if his Twitter posts go live when he is out in public. This is well known. 

16 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Isn't it obvious. Most if his Twitter posts go live when he is out in public. This is well known. 

so 'just obvious to you' is your reference....

I guess that "this is just me talking out my ass" signature fits like a glove, and will really save you more time than I thought....

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

so 'just obvious to you' is your reference....

I guess that "this is just me talking out my ass" signature fits like a glove, and will really save you more time than I thought....

So give me. Just ONE instance. All I need is one. Where you saw Trump EVER posting on Twitter? He is one of the most photographed people in the world. 

11 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

So give me. Just ONE instance. All I need is one. Where you saw Trump EVER posting on Twitter? He is one of the most photographed people in the world. 

well at least you've got some sound reasoning as to why you are talking out your ass....

If you did not see it, then it does not exist...ok got it.

Since we are just shooting the shit then, my ass says what you suggest is not the normal modus operandi of a narcissist.  wouldn't you agree?

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Theres an ad for a Donald Trump Coloring  book beneath this thread. 

xD ha ha that's classic....if we had some addresses some posters here could receive some as 'gifts'....

Funny on the 'off-topic' board some of the shit that pops up in the adds are ridiculously funny based on the various nature of the words posted....love the programmed algorithms....where is Stan? he would be proud LOL

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, noonereal said:

Because he is very emotionally immature, obviously. 

REALLY DUMB ASS? Where ELSE besides FOX UNBIASED NEWS, would you get that info?

Speaking of immature! Your boy Barry used to put the IRS on Conservative reporters, who DARED to say any negativity toward HIM! YOU DIMMS ARE FUCKING MORONS! But guess what, unless the Rinos in the legislature block a measure to release the four page docudrama next week! You DIMMS ASS is GRASS!

43 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You are obviously an arrant ass! Go back to the stable where you belong.

haha  I own stables and just walked back inside from them as I left the lights on and had to turn them off.

I am starring out the window at them right now.

Plenty of stalls...you want me to save you a spot?

9 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

So your posting here exemplifies your emotional shortcomings correct?  Always wondered why your posts were such a rambling mess of rants. 

spoken like a true tween girl (with emotion and all)

PS. You always accuse other posters of 'hating' when that is the majority of what you post. 

you are a very superficial little guy, it takes all kinds, there is a place for even you

(just not at the adult table) 

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

REALLY DUMB ASS? Where ELSE besides FOX UNBIASED NEWS, would you get that info?

Speaking of immature! Your boy Barry used to put the IRS on Conservative reporters, who DARED to say any negativity toward HIM! YOU DIMMS ARE FUCKING MORONS! But guess what, unless the Rinos in the legislature block a measure to release the four page docudrama next week! You DIMMS ASS is GRASS!

thanks for the reply!

for the record,

obie is not my boy