THE XFL IS

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

I love it. It will open doors for more kids and, and it will bring competition to the NFL. If they present a good product and do it for less out of pocket for the fan, it has a shot. 

It will certainly capitalize on the 26 million viewers no longer watching the NFL. It will be what football was. Hard hitting. Love it. 

One guy on twitter has the QBs of Josh Allen Tim Tebow Kenny Hill and Johnny football

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Watch, wait and see how long it lasts.

If they can get some big names in the league they can last. The XFL went up against the NFL who was doing very well last time. The NFL is nowhere near where they were at that time. There is a reason McMahon sees this as an opportunity. There is an audience to be tapped into. 

Just now, aZjimbo said:

No with me I tell it like it is and this league will not make it as it happened once already. I have no interest in watching Tim Tebow complete 45% of his passes to a bunch of has been WRs. 

But your interested in watching overpaid spoiled protesting asshats that have been so catered too that they dont even know what a hit or a catch is supposed to look like??

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

If they can get some big names in the league they can last. The XFL went up against the NFL who was doing very well last time. The NFL is nowhere near where they were at that time. There is a reason McMahon sees this as an opportunity. There is an audience to be tapped into. 

Where is the XFL now compared to NFL? Answer nowhere. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

But your interested in watching overpaid spoiled protesting asshats that have been so catered too that they dont even know what a hit or a catch is supposed to look like??

I've watched very little NFL this year due to my schedule and some of what you say. I have watched playoffs. I'd prefer to watch a college or high school game before XFL.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

I've watched very little NFL this year due to my schedule and some of what you say. I have watched playoffs. I'd prefer to watch a college or high school game before XFL.

Ill watch HS College and now the XFL. I am so excited to see what real football is supposed to look like again

2 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

I'd bet there's a guy out there with a box or two of bootleg "Hehateme" jerseys in his basement. LOL.

Oh im sure there is. probably trying to sell them on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROD-SMART-HE-HATE-ME-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-BLACK-SEWN-NEW-ANY-SIZE/192183578931?hash=item2cbf08b133:m:mAZTfLr6GrYP36zwmokURZw