THE XFL IS

HSFBfan

15 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

A lot of those in the NFL were nobodies. It is a game and we all know people can do the same thing as those you have on your pedestal. 

God gave many people physical attributes, not just the one in the NFL. 

Stop bringing up God in every conversation because you were a screw up in your past life. There is no one on my pedestal especially an athlete (except maybe Pat Tillman). NFL palyers are the best of the best. If you can't figure that out well shame on you.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Stop bringing up God in every conversation because you were a screw up in your past life. There is no one on my pedestal especially an athlete (except maybe Pat Tillman). NFL palyers are the best of the best. If you can't figure that out well shame on you.

And yet millions of views are turning it off weekly :)

28 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Just curious what were the playoff ratings? I bet the SB gets a big time rating with those 2 teams. 

Jim you are right it didn't succeed because the football on the field sucked. They promised to be ripping off limbs and body slams. But other than some chicks in the endzone in a fake pool it sucks.  Remember it lasted 1 season and the Championship was called the Million Dollar game at LA Coliseum:    After the 1st week of hype the football was terrible and they stopped the scrum for the football to begin the game after about 3 weeks. They better sell football instead of Mayhem.  How could fools fall for something promising to be more violent football than the NFL. :D

Total Attendance:  XFL Championship 24,153

Texas HS Championships

Allen vs. LT 43,191

5A Champs HP vs. Manvel 24,975

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Jim you are right it didn't succeed because the football on the field sucked. They promised to be ripping off limbs and body slams. But other than some chicks in the endzone in a fake pool it sucks.  Remember it lasted 1 season and the Championship was called the Million Dollar game at LA Coliseum:    After the 1st week of hype the football was terrible and they stopped the scrum for the football to begin the game after about 3 weeks. They better sell football instead of Mayhem.  How could fools fall for something promising to be more violent football than the NFL. :D

Total Attendance:  XFL Championship 24,153

Texas HS Championships

Allen vs. LT 43,191

5A Champs HP vs. Manvel 24,975

IS there violence in the NFL anymore??? Last game i watched there wasnt much violence left in the league. Every big hit has a flag. Its almost flag football at this point

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

IS there violence in the NFL anymore??? Last game i watched there wasnt much violence left in the league. Every big hit has a flag. Its almost flag football at this point

Put on pads and run up the middle.  It's a regulated sport there is suppose to be flags for illegal hits. The XFL gave themselves craze names.  The football was terrible and it wasn't violent. It was a bunch of terrible players in a gimmicky sport.  The worst NFL team would have destroyed the LA EXTREME. ¬¬

Just watch this. It is more Roller Derby than Football.  They tried to bash the NFL and it backfired. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Put on pads and run up the middle.  It's a regulated sport there is suppose to be flags for illegal hits. The XFL gave themselves craze names.  The football was terrible and it wasn't violent. It was a bunch of terrible players in a gimmicky sport.  The worst NFL team would have destroyed the LA EXTREME. ¬¬

Just watch this. It is more Roller Derby than Football.  They tried to bash the NFL and it backfired. 

Im watching the hitmen vs the outlaws which was the debut game. Its not violent enough the NFL. It started off violent with the run to the middle of the field for the ball instead of a kick off which was great. First season ending injury was on the first play. I dont want to see regulations. I want to see brutality. Every commissioner across the board has ruined their respective sport in my opinion. Even the boxing commission has destroyed boxing

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Absolutely no violence in the NFL anymore:  WTF.  You don't watch it remember so you wouldn't see the fights or hits.  Tell Teddy Bridgewater it's not violent. 

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Im watching the hitmen vs the outlaws which was the debut game. Its not violent enough the NFL. It started off violent with the run to the middle of the field for the ball instead of a kick off which was great. First season ending injury was on the first play. I dont want to see regulations. I want to see brutality. Every commissioner across the board has ruined their respective sport in my opinion. Even the boxing commission has destroyed boxing

The XFL wasn't brutality. That's like Saying Wrassling is more violent than MMA.  Cuz those Steroided up Freaks scream they will kill each other doesn't make it violent.  The XFL was a joke that is why it failed.  If we would have gotten close lines and body slams like they promised it might have worked.

Meanwhile you believed in this stupidity;  The skycam and HeHateMe is the only thing anyone remember about it.  Imagine that. A camera and a dude with a gimmicky name.

Haha. HSFBfan won't be happy with football until there is only one helmetless ball carrier and the rest of the field is covered with guys with sledghammers and axes. 

The same thing that has changed the NFL rules will quickly take a bite out of any other league that's not properly protecting their players. 

It's that simple. You don't have to like it, but you will have to get over it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Haha. HSFBfan won't be happy with football until there is only one helmetless ball carrier and the rest of the field is covered with guys with sledghammers and axes. 

The same thing that has changed the NFL rules will quickly take a bite out of any other league that's not properly protecting their players. 

It wasn't more violent it was gimmicky.  How can you have a football league if it is to destroy the players?  It wasn't a real league and it didn't destroy players.  It was no better than FCS football. 

The USFL was a real league with some serious bad ass football players and the NFL conspired to destroy them because of it. They laughed at the XFL.

They Flew a blimp over a Raiders game to show the world they have arrived then the damn blimp crashed into a restaurant. Just like the league crashed and burned.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The XFL wasn't brutality. That's like Saying Wrassling is more violent than MMA.  Cuz those Steroided up Freaks scream they will kill each other doesn't make it violent.  The XFL was a joke that is why it failed.  If we would have gotten close lines and body slams like they promised it might have worked.

Meanwhile you believed in this stupidity;  The skycam and HeHateMe is the only thing anyone remember about it.  Imagine that. A camera and a dude with a gimmicky name.

I have to agree it never went to the level of violence that they said it was gonna be. probably one of the reasons it failed. It never lived up to what they hyped it up to be. Remember tho that the NFL loved the skycam so much they took the idea. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It wasn't more violent it was gimmicky.  How can you have a football league if it is to destroy the players?  It wasn't a real league and it didn't destroy players.  It was no better than FCS football. 

The USFL was a real league with some serious bad ass football players and the NFL conspired to destroy them because of it. They laughed at the XFL.

They Flew a blimp over a Raiders game to show the world they have arrived then the damn blimp crashed into a restaurant. Just like the league crashed and burned.

USFL was legit in terms of a football league. You keep replacing said players. There are a tons of guys that just want to play football. And again yes it never went to the level of violence that they hyped it up to be

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wont be happy until I see some real serious no regulation hits.