THE XFL IS

HSFBfan

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

USFL was legit in terms of a football league. You keep replacing said players. There are a tons of guys that just want to play football. And again yes it never went to the level of violence that they hyped it up to be

I hope it succeeds from a football perspective because it in fact will give guys more jobs. If they focus on football it could work. Hell I watch the CFL and like it a lot.  Different brand of football but good football. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

I hope it succeeds from a football perspective because it in fact will give guys more jobs. If they focus on football it could work. Hell I watch the CFL and like it a lot.  Different brand of football but good football. 

I try to watch the CFL. Its very strange but as you good its good football. 

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

Stop bringing up God in every conversation because you were a screw up in your past life. There is no one on my pedestal especially an athlete (except maybe Pat Tillman). NFL palyers are the best of the best. If you can't figure that out well shame on you.

The Tillmans are a cool ass family. I know them. Pat was a hero who died horribly by friendly fire.

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes well he is the son of millionaires and has probably never worked a day in his life. Im not defending the kid because i agree with what you are saying. but hes a cash cow and McMahon is going to make money off of him

Understood, but bottom line is he will have to perform. 

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

This is nothing but a damn gimmick. I can see it now. They will be shoving the flag down our throats talking about how Patriotic they are the no kneeling league blah blah blah. 

For the record I don't think anyone should kneel during the playing of the anthem

Also for the record I don't think those that knelt did it to disrespect our troops

• Like 1

So i was looking and someone correct me if im wrong but i believe the brother of Dicosmo who now plays for Bergen Catholic has a brother that played for paramus catholic then went to Boston College and ended up in the XFL with the NY/NJ Hitmen. His name is Anthony DiCosmo

https://bostoncollege.rivals.com/news/where-are-they-now-anthony-dicosmo

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So i was looking and someone correct me if im wrong but i believe the brother of Dicosmo who now plays for Bergen Catholic has a brother that played for paramus catholic then went to Boston College and ended up in the XFL with the NY/NJ Hitmen. His name is Anthony DiCosmo

All state in 1993 and 94 for Paramus Catholic. Qb was Nunz. 

47 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I believe that’s his dad

58 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

This is nothing but a damn gimmick. I can see it now. They will be shoving the flag down our throats talking about how Patriotic they are the no kneeling league blah blah blah. 

For the record I don't think anyone should kneel during the playing of the anthem

Also for the record I don't think those that knelt did it to disrespect our troops

I agree on all fronts. I am a Military guy I would never kneel, but I also would not attack those that do.  That's being 100% Amurrricccannn.  Imagine if the people that flip out over those guys kneeling during the anthem would have the same offense at these people burning the symbol of Christianity:

Perspective indeed and hell I am not even mad at these dudes.  The XFL sucks and hell this might have made me watch it at halftime. :D

Related image