Today in 1964, the Beatles landed in NY.

noonereal

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Rolling Stones were and STILL ARE BETTER..

I would not take you for a Stones fan. 

I loved the stones but it's hard to hear lyrics about screwing a 13 year old's.

Grace Slick had the right idea, ''You either evolve or you don't, I don't like old people on a rock-and-roll stage. I think they look pathetic, me included. And the fact that I represent an era means I can't just go out there and do all new stuff. They would all say, 'Sing ''White Rabbit,'' ' and I'd say no? That's rude. But can you see me singing 'Feed your head' as a practicing nonalcoholic? It doesn't make sense now.''

8 hours ago, noonereal said:

I would not take you for a Stones fan. 

I loved the stones but it's hard to hear lyrics about screwing a 13 year old's.

Grace Slick had the right idea, ''You either evolve or you don't, I don't like old people on a rock-and-roll stage. I think they look pathetic, me included. And the fact that I represent an era means I can't just go out there and do all new stuff. They would all say, 'Sing ''White Rabbit,'' ' and I'd say no? That's rude. But can you see me singing 'Feed your head' as a practicing nonalcoholic? It doesn't make sense now.''

LOL that reminds me...does "Yasgur's Farm" still play the bar scene up there?  Wondering if Lenny and Carl are still kickin' ..