Packer Baseball Goes To....4-0

Rufus69

54 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

With a BIG win over Hillgrove....3-2.   Don't stop doing what you do....

#keepgrinding

Rufus>>

I like your spunk BUT, the chances of their doing anything on a state scale with all those transferred up pussies in the ATL, is slim and NONE! And Slim is heading towards the door! Baseibol Amuuurica #2 Pukeview, awaits! Colquitt has had four major DI arms in HISTORY! And Pukeview has that many in 2018!

Rab....you're such a "neggie nancy".  If the Hawgs can play well enough to win Region 1-AAAAAAA.....we should have a shot at making some noise.  Yep....Parkview is loaded.  But...hey....we cross that bridge if/when we get there.

Get yourself BACK on the bandwagon !!!!!

Rufus>>

14 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab....you're such a "neggie nancy".  If the Hawgs can play well enough to win Region 1-AAAAAAA.....we should have a shot at making some noise.  Yep....Parkview is loaded.  But...hey....we cross that bridge if/when we get there.

Get yourself BACK on the bandwagon !!!!!

Rufus>>

I'm jist a realist! HOPEFULLY, it ain't like baketbol, where the Colquitt girls are all alone from a field of EIGHT last week, from 1-7A!

On 2/19/2018 at 5:59 PM, Columbiafan said:

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?schoolid=db481745-3473-4327-a373-dbf128574298&ssid=a31a5abf-8ff2-4cb7-af7c-8d3be3afad35

Don't let this distract you from the results the last time colquitt played Columbia in baseball 

😂 

Lol... I noticed Lowndes beat Columbia... Is that why you hate Lowndes so much?