Russian Bots at Play on Social Media

BUFORDGAWOLVES

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Words on the internet is far tamer than the tactics the USA have used for decades while tampering into international elections.

very ture

2 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

As long as the internet is globalized and accessible throughout the world this is the reality. 

agree

I took from your post that you accept a foreign country aligning with an American political candidate and considered word trite.

If the case, I need repeat my reply. 

Just now, noonereal said:

very ture

agree

I took from your post that you accept a foreign country aligning with an American political candidate and considered word trite.

If the case, I need repeat my reply. 

This will be my last post on this topic....I wouldn’t use the word trite.  I would say tame and unavoidable definitely though without any reservation.  If pimple faced kids have figured out how to weaponize social media you don’t think a country can do it?  It’s literally the lowest level of “interference” imaginable this day in age.  Spreading information, true, false or otherwise has never been easier for anybody.    

55 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Just for clarification here, we are talking about words on the internet, correct?  Words.  On.  The.  Internet.  This is the big “interference” I’ve been hearing about for over a calendar year?  Quite a let down if I say so myself. 

it's called "cyber-warfare" and it was an act of war according to Sen.John McCain and most Americans....and it worked....and we have no plan to stop them in 2018 thanks to Donny's denials and thinking if he acknowledges this interference it de-legitimizes his Presidency...you don't think Russians behind keyboards in St. Petersburg setting up hate rallies in the US is a big deal?...you're disappointed?..how about the fact that Russian spies were here in 2014 doing research?...not a big deal?