This is for PACKER FANS ONLY!...

ORabidOne

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab....so I'm guessing you're back OFF the bandwagon?

Rufus>>

You TOLD me to put on a fucking happy face there Skippy!xD But lets face it, Colquitt county don't give a SHIT about baketbol, or there would be white kids going out for the teams! And they wouldn't have dissed my query about the interest in hiring one of the top boys baketball coaches in the state, before we got our latest teacher coaching BBall! And he'd probably STILL jump at the chance at coaching in 7A again! I believe that he's floundering around in Northeast Georgia, coaching a buncha bush league hillbillies!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOO, how many teams do YOU know who play ten kick ass opponents in regular season? HELL, most of you pussies don't play any kick ass teams AT ALL!

Mater dei 

img

deerfield beach 

st Edwards 

mission viejo 

Bishop Gorman 

de la salle 

SFA 

St. John’s college 

dematha

sta

St Joseph prep

byrnes

AHP...

u played AHP that’s it

u don’t play no fucking teams ...

u lost to Tift for crying out loud

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Mater dei 

img

deerfield beach 

st Edwards 

mission viejo 

Bishop Gorman 

de la salle 

SFA 

St. John’s college 

dematha

sta

St Joseph prep

byrnes

AHP...

u played AHP that’s it

THANKS for giving our Packers some props there clown! They scared the shit outta AHP in 2016!xD

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

THANKS for giving our Packers some props there clown! They scared the shit outta AHP in 2016!xD

Lol I just named 15 National teams the Tough kids of the BNU have played..

u can only name one good team in the last 3 years U and ur program is a joke

Lmao fucking 1 team lmao 🤣 

STICK TO ALCOVY AND TRINITY CATHOLIC, cuz u don’t want this

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol I just named 10 National teams the Tough kids of the BNU have played.. u can only name one good team in the last 3 years I and ur program is a joke

GRAYSON, NORTH GWINNETT, McEachern, Archer, Mill Creek, Hoover, and Norcross! Does your mammy know that she shit out a DUMB ASS?xD

And we cain't MAKE you BNU pussies play us!xD If you'll get your head outta your ass and notice, they RARELY play anybody who ain't a private school outside of their lil comfort zone in Jersey!

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You just named teams all the BNU squads played... How is Colquitt, 1 team, suppose to play as many OOS games as like 5-6 teams combined.

Its also not fair to compare Colquitt, a team in GA that has quality competition in its own state, to BNU teams that are forced to play OOS to play competitive games.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

U just named teams all the BNU squads played... How is Colquitt, 1 team, suppose to play as many OOS games as like 5-6 teams combined.

19 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOO, how many teams do YOU know who play ten kick ass opponents in regular season? HELL, most of you pussies don't play any kick ass teams AT ALL!

20 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Mater dei 

img

deerfield beach 

st Edwards 

mission viejo 

Bishop Gorman 

de la salle 

SFA 

St. John’s college 

dematha

sta

St Joseph prep

byrnes

AHP...

u played AHP that’s it

DEMATHA? You mean FIVE LOSS DEMATHA? HELL, ANYBODY can LOOOOOSE FIVE GAMES! And they were probably better than a half dozen of the others on your list! SOOOOO, lemme git dis skraight! If Colquitt LOST five games against your list of bad asses, they'd be KICK ASS TOO?xDxDxD

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You BNU clowns are some funny fools! You play a NINE game regular season! And then you turn around and play the SAME fucking teams in the PLAYOFFS!xD

18 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Funny how every team you mentioned is either private of open enrollment! Those schools could get out of their own way playing with LOCAL talent! Did you forget lil CENT10, who is a public school that draws from a MERE 300,000 population?xD

27 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Mater dei 

img

deerfield beach 

st Edwards 

mission viejo 

Bishop Gorman 

de la salle 

SFA 

St. John’s college 

dematha

sta

St Joseph prep

byrnes

AHP...

u played AHP that’s it

BYRNES, St. Johns, Deerfield Beach?xD

18 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Funny how every team you mentioned is either private of open enrollment! Those schools could get out of their own way playing with LOCAL talent! Did you forget lil CENT10, who is a public school that draws from a MERE 300,000 population?xD

Absolutely 100 %

thats why Caulquit is the Champ of the bush league and Privates are true #1

17 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

You TOLD me to put on a fucking happy face there Skippy!xD But lets face it, Colquitt county don't give a SHIT about baketbol, or there would be white kids going out for the teams! And they wouldn't have dissed my query about the interest in hiring one of the top boys baketball coaches in the state, before we got our latest teacher coaching BBall! And he'd probably STILL jump at the chance at coaching in 7A again! I believe that he's floundering around in Northeast Georgia, coaching a buncha bush league hillbillies!

Jesus Rab....one day you're touting our teams on winning...and the next day you're wanting to fire the coach.  Now I've come to expect that from you.  Me and you have been around the block a few times ...but THINK about the gurus on this board...who haven't read your bi-polar rants for 20 years.  Imagine how confused they are.

And another thing (or two)....I think Andy and Rondesha have done pretty good jobs under the circumstances they've had.  And get off this crap that since we don't have white kids going out for the team...we can't play basketball.  I know you're smarter than that.  You're just doing what you always do...trying to get a rise out of other posters.  Oh...one last thing.....I truly know better than to ask you to put on a happy face.  I could be wrong...but I honestly think that would kill you...(Smile).

About time to turn your rants over to baseball.  Coach "K" is SO looking forward to it....LOL.

Rufus>>

• Like 1