Here comes the Wall

HSFBfan

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Great instead of improving school education and safety to help grow the future (since all education is these days are standardized tests and yet people wonder why other countries have passed us)

We instead have to pay for a wall that only stops people from climbing it (because it doesn't stop them from taking a boat to a coastline, using tunnels,  or smuggling yourself through a car or plane) 

And I'm guessing no one will bring up the false claim he made that Mexico would pay for it 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Great instead of improving school education and safety to help grow the future (since all education is these days are standardized tests and yet people wonder why other countries have passed us)

We instead have to pay for a wall that only stops people from climbing it (because it doesn't stop them from taking a boat to a coastline, using tunnels,  or smuggling yourself through a car or plane) 

And I'm guessing no one will bring up the false claim he made that Mexico would pay for it 

Do you know whose paying for it?? Hasnt been said. Also Its not only the wall. Plan on hiring more agents to help combat all those issues you brought up. Also and please correct me if im wrong but we spend more money on education than anyone other country on this planet. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Do you know whose paying for it?? Hasnt been said. Also Its not only the wall. Plan on hiring more agents to help combat all those issues you brought up. Also and please correct me if im wrong but we spend more money on education than anyone other country on this planet. 

If they do then they need to figure out how to better spend it because teachers are underpaid and schools spend more time on tests then real learning 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

If they do then they need to figure out how to better spend it because teachers are underpaid and schools spend more time on tests then real learning 

Where exactly are they underpaid??? They work 6 hours a day. Have every summer off and only work 190 days a year. They also have every holiday off as well. And by me are making over 100k a year. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Dont kid yourself...We all know whose gonna pay for it... 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I forgot which article it was but it sounded like taxes would pay for it but if I'm wrong and Mexico pays for it I'll take back what I said 

In Florida they don't make 100k

Dont have too. All relative. Florida doesnt have any state taxes unlike NY which kills you in taxes. I bet you if you take a teacher making 100k year and a teacher making 60k in Florida I bet you they come close to bringing home the same money

Underground explosives probably would do more then a wall

You need both. Maybe when the illegals see their dead countryman at our borders they will think twice who knows. But see we dont even have to get that extreme and thats all I did there was take an extreme thought and put it out there. This is what you need something on the border without a doubt. But you need processing stations open again. Ellis Island Angel Island type places. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You need both. Maybe when the illegals see their dead countryman at our borders they will think twice who knows. But see we dont even have to get that extreme and thats all I did there was take an extreme thought and put it out there. This is what you need something on the border without a doubt. But you need processing stations open again. Ellis Island Angel Island type places. 

I agree 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Pointless? so you like illegals coming in??? And you sound like a 60s flower child like colombiafan

No but theres got to be a better more realistic way... 

A fucking wall... really? 

Thats the best Idea Trump has... 

When the chinese built the Great Wall they had a legitimate reason... and Im not even sure it worked as well as they hoped it would because the monguls still found a way to invade China... 

But this is just gonna throw us in further debt... 

You spend this money on improving the vetting process for immigrants instead of trying to build a wall to stop immigrants who will find a way in regardless... 

A wall isnt gonna fix our problem. 

And if you think for one second Mexico is gonna pay for any part of it then you're sadly mistaken.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When the chinese built the Great Wall they had a legitimate reason... and Im not even sure it worked as well as they hoped it would because the monguls still found a way to invade China... 

You spend this money on improving the vetting process for immigrants instead of trying to build a wall to stop immigrants who will find a way in regardless... 

And if you think for one second Mexico is gonna pay for any part of it then you're sadly mistaken.... 

Bc we have nothing to pressure Mexico into paying for it 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

IDC who pays for it. Just get the damn thing built. Im not worried about the debt unlike people screaming about it. We are already trillions in debt. Weve been dealing with debt for what 10 years now. Lets move on from that and just deal with it. Theres been a fence or whatevers been there well before Trump so somebody else thought it was a good idea. We have a legitimate reason for it. I think we should shut down all immigration until we can figure things out. Keep going after all illegals and round them up for deportation. Then after we figure things out maybe we can reopen up for legal immigration

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Makes it harder to climb. I think they should go further and put guns on top of the wall and some kind of underground explosives that when sense a person it goes off. Than maybe they will stop coming

Oh yea lets do that... 

Lets place mines so if you tunnel under the wall you get blown to hell... 

We'll teach those damn dirty illegals about wanting to be freedom loving americans... 

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh yea lets do that... 

Lets place mines so if you tunnel under the wall you get blown to hell... 

We'll teach those damn dirty illegals about wanting to be freedom loving americans... 

Maybe if they learned how to be Freedom loving Americans we wouldnt hate them so much :)