Here comes the Wall

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Maybe if they learned how to be Freedom loving Americans we wouldnt hate them so much :)

Who is this "we" I dont hate anyone... 

Rather I agree with what they did or not... 

Hatred is not something I promote... 

If you honestly think mines and guns will fix this then you need help... 

We'd end up like NK&SK with armed borders..... 

And all that BS... 

And if you think Mexico is really gonna be ok with us blowing and killing their citizens(Illegal or not) then I hope you're ready for a war in Texas... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Who is this "we" I dont hate anyone... 

Rather I agree with what they did or not... 

Hatred is not something I promote... 

If you honestly think mines and guns will fix this then you need help... 

We'd end up like NK&SK with armed borders..... 

And all that BS... 

And if you think Mexico is really gonna be ok with us blowing and killing their citizens(Illegal or not) then I hope you're ready for a war in Texas... 

There are more countries then SK and NK that protect their borders. Our security compared to most of the world is a joke. Im ready for whatever this country calls upon. If they needed that well regulated militia to stand up and fight to protect this country from all invaders than lets do it. If we are gonna have a political war between right and left than so be it. Its been over 150 years since the last Civil War. Were people stood up and fought for their beliefs and their rights. 

40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Do you know whose paying for it?? Hasnt been said. Also Its not only the wall. Plan on hiring more agents to help combat all those issues you brought up. Also and please correct me if im wrong but we spend more money on education than anyone other country on this planet. 

Yes, we are paying for it, you idiot.

54 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Freedom loving Americans

0128-sarah-palin-political-career_full_6

oh yes, them freedom loving, gun toting, drug taking, party brawling, family fighting, school dropping out, teen pregnant, domestic violence loving Americans!

Where is the lovely Sahara, her sex abstinence daughter, Father and son fighting family anyway?

Glad you brought them "real Americans" up

The high water mark of the Trumpets. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

oh yes, them freedom loving, gun toting, drug taking, party brawling, family fighting, school dropping out, teen pregnant, domestic violence loving Americans!

Where is the lovely Sahara, her sex abstinence daughter, Father and son fighting family anyway?

Yep love guns....Your choice to drop out.....your own dumb decision but nothing we can do about that. 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh yea lets do that... 

Lets place mines so if you tunnel under the wall you get blown to hell... 

We'll teach those damn dirty illegals about wanting to be freedom loving americans... 

MOST don’t want to be “freedom loving Americans”, they want free shit from America. Big difference.

• Like 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

There is not one (1) teacher in Georgia that only works 6 hours a day. 

All teachers would love to make 100,00 but that is not realistic.

Not many teachers make that kind of money.

teachers up here have a racket 

so do many state employees

no way it can be afforded, something will have to give. 

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Where exactly are they underpaid??? They work 6 hours a day. Have every summer off and only work 190 days a year. They also have every holiday off as well. And by me are making over 100k a year. 

They work at least 8 here in Florida plus all the time they have to grade papers or do meetings outside of class time

And average pay a year is around 47k

Most have to work multiple jobs because that isn't enough and while they don't work during the summer they aren't paid during the summer so they either have to take up another job then or they will go broke quick 

Florida education pay is garbage 

36 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They work at least 8 here in Florida plus all the time they have to grade papers or do meetings outside of class time

And average pay a year is around 47k

Most have to work multiple jobs because that isn't enough and while they don't work during the summer they aren't paid during the summer so they either have to take up another job then or they will go broke quick 

Florida education pay is garbage 

A lot of teacher tutor on the side. Most people work 8 hours or more in the workforce 

9 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Great instead of improving school education and safety to help grow the future (since all education is these days are standardized tests and yet people wonder why other countries have passed us)

We instead have to pay for a wall that only stops people from climbing it (because it doesn't stop them from taking a boat to a coastline, using tunnels,  or smuggling yourself through a car or plane) 

And I'm guessing no one will bring up the false claim he made that Mexico would pay for it 

Excuse me, I did not mean to butt in, but...

Just a flipside here, But I was kind of thinking it was those very same schools (and what they represent), which is why they were climbing over that wall to begin with??

Put it this way for some real reference on how normal  people think.....Both sides say that NOBODY has an issue with ANYONE that understands what 'immigration' really is (encroachment of territory and what that wall represents), That still wants to come here and is willing to go thru a protective process for whatever the this country needs at the time (much like the left loves to use to protect from bullet encroachment) ......

Someone should at least toss the captain 'obvious' point of common ground out there, just in case anyone's really looking for a solution... 

That pretty much frames and borders the picture and territory that your unrealistic eyes are failing to see, and castrates the whole encroachment and invader point as moot.  Anything else needed for successful resolution of current 'IMMIGRATION' issues? (DACA excl.)  Yes.... you could scream 'all world open borders' from the tip of your lungs from the top of the mountain and somebody deaf might even hear it, but that really is no 'realistic solution' to anything is it right now......

Eye on the ball.....just sayin'

At least then you guys are only arguing about how many  xD

(and Rasict calimer's need not apply here, if those 'protections' work the right way FTW BTW  :))

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

teachers up here have a racket 

so do many state employees

no way it can be afforded, something will have to give. 

You know my Mom's a retired NJ HS teacher living in FL right? 9_9

Ya Got me on this one xD

But she did her decades of service and retired before that thing  went too haywire, so she is not an abuser...and we can keep her out of this, but...

You can thank that 1% er and Goldman Sack's cohort NJ Governor Corzine Democrat values  poster boy for what you humorously propose as a reverse robin hood xD.....in a literal 'sleeping with the enemy' actual fuckbuddy NRA  Teacher's union bedroom fairy tail...

Now people go around pointin' when monie gits missin, n Everyone knows there's not enough water for those crops from such a blew state........And Christy candy boy just kicked the can down the road...

So the Blew river runeth again in NJ with the promises of fertile pastures...turn the water into weed and all shall be full...tax revenue cometh...

Elect yet another 1% Goldman Sach's sweatheart Posterboy Dem and ye can have faith in Robin yet again !!!!

So what do you think our true blew chances of prosperity shall be??

Word on the street 'polling' suggests pretty good, as everyone now has assurances from Al Gore  that newfound 'data' shows that all the additional smoke in the atmosphere is no longer considered pollution, and as such, does not contribute to 'global warming'...

All tongue in check of course xD

And Can you please pass the bong and quit bogarting ?..... it's for the children and edumification...

I'll have you know, that I smoke only the finest medical of course, from only the very best government sommelier...

please excuse me while i go take a hit...

oh and PSsssst....havn't you seen the books? It's nothing to get exited about (ie. just those 'encroachers' again, in all the NJEAA inner city schools in NJ, BTW at what% rate do you think it will hit, you know, before the public stops buying that fairytail story that it's my elderly mom sitting in her rocking chair in florida, that was the bandit that outsmarted champion Robin?)

Damn that's good weed...xD

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

You know my Mom's a retired NJ HS teacher living in FL right? 9_9

Ya Got me on this one xD

But she did her decades of service and retired before that thing  went too haywire, so she is not an abuser...and we can keep her out of this, but...

You can thank that 1% er and Goldman Sack's cohort NJ Governor Corzine Democrat values  poster boy for what you humorously propose as a reverse robin hood xD.....in a literal 'sleeping with the enemy' actual fuckbuddy NRA  Teacher's union bedroom fairy tail...

Everyone knows there's not enough water for those crops from such a blew state........And Christy candy boy just kicked the can down the road...

So the Blew river runeth again in NJ with the promises of fertile pastures...turn the water into weed and all shall be full...tax revenue cometh...

Elect yet another 1% Goldman Sach's sweatheart Posterboy Dem and ye can have faith in Robin yet again !!!!

So what do you think our true blew chances of prosperity shall be??

Word on the street 'polling' suggests pretty good, as everyone now has assurances from Al Gore  that newfound 'data' shows that all the additional smoke in the atmosphere is no longer considered pollution, and studies have shown that it does not contribute to 'global warming'...

All tongue in check of course xD

And Can you please pass the bong and quit bogarting ?..... it's for the children and edumification...

I'll have you know, that I smoke only the finest medical of course, from only the very best government sommelier...

please excuse me while i go take a hit...

Hmmnnnn... a discourse on the wolves of Wall Street is forthcoming, I hinted at that earlier to illustrate the division whilst the wolves were feasting unchecked through some tax code loophole hastening another downturn in let’s say 5-6 years?

9 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

You mean like the KENNEDYS !!!  The Bastion family of Democrats.....Where shall I  Teddy, covers up the death of Mary Jo and pays off the family...I can go about them and mortify you all with that clan........  Oh, The Clintons are like robber barons, WITHOUT  class or DIGNITY........Bill and Monica,a little older than Bills daughter Chelsea, another pompous of little account women,who offers NOTHING other than a protuberant set of teeth..

Indeed The Clintons from middle class to billionaires in a public servant capacity. 

However Slick Willy the only president to balance the budget, Monica certainly kept Bill loose and focused. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

Says the centrist 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hmmnnnn... a discourse on the wolves of Wall Street is forthcoming, I hinted at that earlier to illustrate the division whilst the wolves were feasting unchecked through some tax code loophole hastening another downturn in let’s say 5-6 years?

In an attempt to spare making your ears bleed (from my present state O.o  of NJ),  i'll just say...

That while everyman is told to watch out for boogie men like the KKK, it's taking their eye off the ball

Try the WWW on for size......

Be on the lookout...

the WOLVES of WASHINGTON and WALLSTREET lurk in the swamp....

giphy.gif

And i know the difference between a wolf... and an encroaching fox ...who's just trying to feed her family of pups in a new land..

I have 1st hand experience....remember?  :D

and Keep your Machete at close bay, as this new forest provides some very deep cover for these creatures...

Image result for pot plants

As we speak they divide the pot (pun)

(if they are gonna sell it in the GARDEN STATE)

WHO Will get to grow it?  Will it even be grown in the Garden?? 

I'll bet the people can't  for fear of reprisal.......as champion Robin strikes again  LOL

The pie is being carved

:ph34r:

So tell me please.....what do you think of the color of this new water?  The source of all this 'new revenue' should dictate right? Do you think it will be Blew and there will be enough new water for the new crop? and the old bills?

...and will there be any left over for those Foxes, when those Wolves have had their fill ?

(yes siree tho....the bandit was teacher granny when the water is gone...whose chip in the game was to care for those foxes' pups)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Where exactly are they underpaid??? They work 6 hours a day. Have every summer off and only work 190 days a year. They also have every holiday off as well. And by me are making over 100k a year. 

You obviously have never taught or know anyone well that did.

In many states those summers off are not compensated.

They are certainly not paid $100k per year in Florida.

You are either very sheltered or very untruthful. 

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You obviously have never taught or know anyone well that did.

In many states those summers off are not compensated.

They are certainly not paid $100k per year in Florida.

You are either very sheltered or very untruthful. 

No i know many teachers. Matter if fact dated one. Have 2 aunts who are teachers. Doesn't matter that they are not compensated. They Make plenty of money. I can only speak of the kind of money that they are making by me. So I am neither sheltered nor untruthful. So go ahead and tell me that I don't know when I have been around teachers my whole life 

10 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Says the centrist 

Not for nothing, Sarah is just awful. 

I had a very impressionable tween daughter at home in 08 that I had to explain Palin to.

There is no politician, be it Hillary, Bill, Trump , Schumer, Cuomo... that I detest more.  

Not even close. 

She is just awful in every way. 

8 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

Is it the teachers or the "teachers union" leaders and/or its organization?

who enables the leaders?

the organization?

teachers are generally nice folks, why not, they have it made

In my neighborhood all the big houses are owned by public workers. Fireman, policemen and teachers.

You just can't make the kind of money and benefits in private industry. 

I know a couple, retired at 60. Both ex-teachers. Well, wife a teacher and husband a principle. They pull in $200,000 a year.

The guy is a drop dead drunk. A Doctorate in psychology who got it paid for by the school then he got a raise... you know the drill. 

They guy knew less about day to day psychology than I,  who was a finance manager. 

I am all for paying fair but those jobs have grown out of control and we all know why. 

10 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

In an attempt to spare making your ears bleed (from my present state O.o  of NJ),  i'll just say...

That while everyman is told to watch out for boogie men like the KKK, it's taking their eye off the ball

Try the WWW on for size......

Be on the lookout...

the WOLVES of WASHINGTON and WALLSTREET lurk in the swamp....

giphy.gif

And i know the difference between a wolf... and an encroaching fox ...who's just trying to feed her family of pups in a new land..

I have 1st hand experience....remember?  :D

and Keep your Machete at close bay, as this new forest provides some very deep cover for these creatures...

Image result for pot plants

As we speak they divide the pot (pun)

(if they are gonna sell it in the GARDEN STATE)

WHO Will get to grow it?  Will it even be grown in the Garden?? 

I'll bet the people can't  for fear of reprisal.......as champion Robin strikes again  LOL

The pie is being carved

:ph34r:

So tell me please.....what do you think of the color of this new water?  The source of all this 'new revenue' should dictate right? Do you think it will be Blew and there will be enough new water for the new crop? and the old bills?

...and will there be any left over for those Foxes, when those Wolves have had their fill ?

(yes siree tho....the bandit was teacher granny when the water is gone...whose chip in the game was to care for those foxes' pups)

Dammit man! Bahahaha....