Rab has a crush on Florida

Columbiafan

Just now, Columbiafan said:

This shows how ignorant you are on Florida teams

Stick to chokequitt 

Name ONE that doesn't RECRUIT, who could stay on the field with THE COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS?

(USA TODAY #10) AHP 17 (8-5) Colquitt 14 with THREE missed thirty five yd. FG's by the current #1 FG kicker in AMERICA! A MONKEY fail out of a tree THAT night for AHP! It all goes back to the ole adage, of it being better to be LUCKY than GOOD!xD

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And? 

You say GA big dogs huh?  They shouldn't need players from other states, GA all stars should be enough,  right?? 

What I find as REALLY innerstin is THIS! FLAAAAAWDA is SUPPOSED to be da SHIT for recruits! Yet IMG has probably 90% of their roster from OUTSIDE of the state!xD

TRUST me, IF Colquitt took the best two playas from every adjacent school to Colquitt county in SOWEGA! IMG had better look for a hole to climb into!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Name ONE that doesn't RECRUIT, who could stay on the field with THE COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS?

(USA TODAY #10) AHP 17 (8-5) Colquitt 14 with THREE missed thirty five yd. FG's by the current #1 FG kicker in AMERICA! A MONKEY fail out of a tree THAT night for AHP! It all goes back to the ole adage, of it being better to be LUCKY than GOOD!xD

This is why you are ignorant when it comes to Florida 

Img recruits

These other powers don't have to, transfers isn't recruiting 

Programs naturally attract athletes,  just as if all the top players in valdosta area choose to go to lowndes instead of valdosta 

That isn't recruiting,  they simply chose to make a decision to go to a better situation for themselves,  nothing more

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You are all over the place 

Let me know when you get your shock treatment so i know you can understand people again

When I was a department head in the largest mental health outpatient clinic in Georgia! Shock Treatments were PASSE'!(that's FRENCH you know) The shrinks preferred to put clowns like you in a twilight state, with REALLY GOOD DRUGS!:)

9 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What I find as REALLY innerstin is THIS! FLAAAAAWDA is SUPPOSED to be da SHIT for recruits! Yet IMG has probably 90% of their roster from OUTSIDE of the state!xD

TRUST me, IF Colquitt took the best two playas from every adjacent school to Colquitt county in SOWEGA! IMG had better look for a hole to climb into!

If img only recruited FL all stars there wouldn't be a team in the country wanting to play them 

Them recruiting mostly oos players keeps other teams willing to schedule them 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Img recruits

Programs naturally attract athletes,  just as if all the top players in valdosta area choose to go to lowndes instead of valdosta 

That isn't recruiting,  they simply chose to make a decision to go to a better situation for themselves,  nothing more

Colquitt is the top program in Georgia! WHERE are THEIR massive transfers? I'll tell you WHERE! They are at THEIR high schools, because they have an ingredient called LOYALTY in SOWEGA! Albany has SHIT teams, yet they've had THREE of the TOP DL in AMERICA, the past three seasons! And NONE transferred to COLQUITT, because of school loyalty!

Crappy lil Pelham has what is reported to be one of the top QB prospects in the Southeast! Lets see if he transfers twenty miles down the road to the HOG PEN! In shit states like FLAAAAWDA, Cali, or Jersey! It'd be a NO BRAINER for him to end up at the flavor of the month!

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

If img only recruited FL all stars there wouldn't be a team in the country wanting to play them 

Them recruiting mostly oos players keeps other teams willing to schedule them 

DO YOU HEAR YO SELF? If ONLY they RECRUITED THIS and THAT!xD GREAT TEAMS with GREAT coaching staffs, DON'T NEED to RECRUIT! 

By the BY, Colquitt will leave the light of for you pussies from ColOmbia!xD

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Img recruits

GEEEEZ DUDETTE! Jist STOP while you're BEHIND! Have you ever heard of Malcolm Mitchell? He was a VALDOSTA WILDCAT DUMB ASS!

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yet u brag about how much an Allstar JJ was and ur running backs

your the biggest Hypocrite 

no no wonder why no one asks you to hang out

They don't ask, cause they know I ain't a suga boy like you!xD

And if ANYTHING, I've been on J.J.'s ass for taking plays off! He was SOOOOOOOOO good, that I DOUBT Colquitt misses his presence in 2018! Me thinks that he'll be a project in Volnessea!

And Ty Leggett IS an ALL STAR! It's wait and see for Daijun! And BOTH have SEC offers as we speak! Did I mention that we got ANOTHERN coming down the pike, that MAYBE the BEST of um ALL?:) 190lbs and a rising FRESHMAN!

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I can brag about a FIVE LOSS team, scaring the living SHIT outta the #10 ranked team in AMERICA DUMBass

Sooooo JiStt fUr Shits and GiGgles... Lemme get Dis Scraight ,, ur bagging about losing 5 times...... lmao 

how how did It feel when TiFt made u pee in ur Romper  the year ur so called Co national champs

A54E683C-9867-46CC-BCD1-3BA695D7B79F.png

794DE9EF-D3A7-45AD-929F-B4636DFC57A3.png

8 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Guess he jealous that Florida teams get to travel and see the world and his team rarley leaves that town in the middle of nowhere 😂 

Middle of NOWHERE? I'll bet that the United States Olympic Diving Teams know where Moultrie is?:) THAT was their training facility, along with several other countries, for the ATL OLYMPICS! THAT, and the time the New York Times came to SOWEGA, to do a full page article on the diving program!xD