Rab has a crush on Florida

Columbiafan

9 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Because the GHSA has REAL COMPETITION, and not those pussies in SOCAL! ALL of those teams Colquitt played were rated TOP 100 in the COUNTRY BOZO!

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&schoolid=de6f3056-8b06-4f72-8a53-83cd06b87e47

Norcross 

Vista murrieta

Tucker

Roswell

Valdosta 

Bishop Sullivan 

Camden County 

Tift County 

Pebblebrook 

Walton

All these teams top 100 in nation bozo? 

I see maybe 3-4 teams who can have argument for top 100

Archer

North Gwinnett 

Brookwood 

Lowndes and Tift have a argument for it but that's it

Rest of those teams don't sniff top 100 in the nation so this is by far the least credible claim you have ever made

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Colquitt is the top program in Georgia! WHERE are THEIR massive transfers? I'll tell you WHERE! They are at THEIR high schools, because they have an ingredient called LOYALTY in SOWEGA! Albany has SHIT teams, yet they've had THREE of the TOP DL in AMERICA, the past three seasons! And NONE transferred to COLQUITT, because of school loyalty!

Crappy lil Pelham has what is reported to be one of the top QB prospects in the Southeast! Lets see if he transfers twenty miles down the road to the HOG PEN! In shit states like FLAAAAWDA, Cali, or Jersey! It'd be a NO BRAINER for him to end up at the flavor of the month!

Who in the actual fuck would wanna be in the same zip code you claim to be a fan of?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&schoolid=de6f3056-8b06-4f72-8a53-83cd06b87e47

Norcross 

Vista murrieta

Tucker

Roswell

Valdosta 

Bishop Sullivan 

Camden County 

Tift County 

Pebblebrook 

Walton

All these teams top 100 in nation bozo? 

I see maybe 3-4 teams who can have argument for top 100

Archer

North Gwinnett 

Brookwood 

Lowndes and Tift have a argument for it but that's it

Rest of those teams don't sniff top 100 in the nation so this is by far the least credible claim you have ever made

When teams that we play LOSE, the national polls forget about them! Only shit teams like BG, Bergen, Bosco, and STA can retain national rankings with boo boos!

And I see EIGHT TOP 100's on that list!

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

@Sportsnut @CCBlackhatter @ECHS05 @Fred @BUFORDGAWOLVES @FootballGuy @TheMaximumHornetSting

You all should consider deporting rab to a different state

Just not FL because we don't want him 😂 

Tried Cali for Block, no go... Block has no trade clause.

I'm thinking North Korea, restrictions on internet.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

@Sportsnut @CCBlackhatter @ECHS05 @Fred @BUFORDGAWOLVES @FootballGuy @TheMaximumHornetSting

You all should consider deporting rab to a different state

Just not FL because we don't want him 😂 

I KNOW MY rights! Anybody with a BRAIN is LEAVING FLAAAAWDA for GEORGIA, unless they have the DONALD or Ruffi money! At least OUR cops don't hide behind their mammies skirts, when a nineteen year ole psycho starts thinning out the locals!

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Norcross 

Vista murrieta

Tucker

Roswell

Valdosta 

Bishop Sullivan 

Camden County 

Tift County 

Pebblebrook 

Walton

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

But they WERE with multiple LOSSES!

I was talking about those teams and btw all those multiple loss teams you listed would have beaten all of the teams in the list above

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

I KNOW MY rights! Anybody with a BRAIN is LEAVING FLAAAAWDA for GEORGIA, unless they have the DONALD or Ruffi money! At least OUR cops don't hide behind their mammies skirts, when a nineteen year ole psycho starts thinning out the locals!

We don't want or need you in FL 

And i think GA is looking to trade you so you will be soon deported for whatever they can trade you for 😂 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

We don't want or need you in FL 

And i think GA is looking to trade you so you will be soon deported for whatever they can trade you for 😂 

YEAH, the state was so embarrassed that they putt my picture in the paper, listed me in the Moultrie Distrurber as one of the counties finest, gave me a free life time drivin license, a free Vets tag, a free college edumacation, and a no money down mortgage!:) Then, some SHITHAYD lil pissain't on the internet tells me that he didn't think ANY vet deserved VA benefits unless they were SHOT! But in the next breath, he's telling me that being in the military AIN'T in his future plans!xD Then, GO TO FUCKING CUUUUBA BITCH!

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Call img up if you got the balls to do so 

NOBODY in GEORGIA will be playing IMG Football Academy, EVER again! They are an EMBARASSMENT to say they are a high school football team! And WHAT did that experience do to assist Isaaic Nauta? He STILL got a MAJOR DI scholie that he had before he transferred! And he caught ONE pass last season for UGA!