Rab has a crush on Florida

Columbiafan

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

After all he talks about Florida probably more than his own team 😂 😂 

Yeah, they're our BEEEEOOOOOOTCHES!

No NEED to talk about the greatest PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL team in America! But don't hate us cause we are BEAUTIFUL!:( 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, your great desire is for the Colquitt County Packers to trek to Lake City, and putt a half a HUNNERED on your pussy lil ColOmbia team?xDxDxD

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

No NEED to talk about the greatest PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL team in America! But don't hate us cause we are BEAUTIFUL!:( 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, your great desire is for the Colquitt County Packers to trek to Lake City, and putt a half a HUNNERED on your pussy lil ColOmbia team?xDxDxD

Mater Dei asks why you couldn't beat North Gwinnett or beat a 2nd round GA loser 😂 

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

When you all are serious call the coaches up,  maybe if you hurry you can see us in 2019 since we currently have 3 FL teams better than the team lowndes scheduled for non conference games 

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Did you investigate my RECENT facts about those #1 opponents? Jist like a DIMM to attack FACTS with pipe dreams!xD

2013 BTW says hello

I seem to remember them squashing a Norcross squad like they were nothing

That BTW team was probably better than any of those teams you listed in that thread

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Guess he jealous that Florida teams get to travel and see the world and his team rarley leaves that town in the middle of nowhere 😂 

In order to navigate out of ninth grade Anglish, one must larn ta show possession! It ain't, HE JEALOUS! It's HE'S JEALOUS DUMMY! You obviously BE a product of Social Promotion!xD

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

2013 BTW says hello

That BTW team was probably better than any of those teams you listed in that thread

MERELY a case where a mercenary team got down in the FIRST quarter on TWO pick sixes, and they folded like the CARPETBAGGIN CHEAP SUITS that they were! You gonna hafta dig a LOT deeper than THAT BOZO, to reconcile my TEN #1 opponents claim!

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

2013 BTW says hello

ALL Booker T. was, was a buncha WR's and a QB who threw it fifty, to try to let his guys beat your guys! I doubt if they ran three fucking real plays!