School district in KY will let teachers carry concealed guns

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Just got off the phone with oil company, $1,400. 

Mother fer.

I prefer lower prices, maybe Concha and jump on the web and help me out like he did for the gun enthusiasts....

anyway, the women on the phone was all upset about the snow too. I told her what I'll tell you, how the F do I know? >:(

we get around $2.50 which is not bad considering 'cheap gas' is 'really the same' as added government BS seems to always track oil prices :ph34r:

Certainly waaaay better than that $4 stuff of past, but even tho variable, I think the overall trend will continue on downward slightly....given newer technologies and the current 'political leanings' in power ¬¬...LOL xD

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

we get around $2.50 which is not bad considering 'cheap gas' is 'really the same' as added government BS seems to always track oil prices :ph34r:

Certainly waaaay better than that $4 stuff of past, but even tho variable, I think the overall trend will continue on downward slightly....given newer technologies and the current 'political leanings' in power ¬¬...LOL xD

8 or more is the local forcast as of now

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

8 or more is the local forcast as of now

Thanks ....hopefully my destination is better....maybe just drive through the storm 'belt'.....

Is there any reason God hates your strip??  Been a bad boy?   xD<<<obviously joking

PS...I love the snow...but just better things to do in it than drive...

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Thanks ....hopefully my destination is better....maybe just drive through the storm 'belt'.....

Is there any reason God hates your strip??  Been a bad boy?   xD<<<obviously joking

PS...I love the snow...but just better things to do in it than drive...

In truth I love the snow... unless I am having health issues, then it's unsettling. 

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Sounds like NOR should just move to a civilized 21st century area that uses natural gas for heat.

a8526170-147-staples-easy-button-.jpg?d=

They tried running those gas lines across my property...

Then again even after they were informed that they could not...

Police detail on traffic duty  had to stop them, or they would have anyways, on the 3rd time...  

Pipes stop on  my property border, could easily pay them and tap in......

What do you think the chances are....LOL

BTW...how much $ is on that little line item on your's, that's equivilent to our line item called...wait for it....

SOCIETAL BENEFITS CHARGE....

In my gas fired McMansion It was around $40-$45 a month....

(BTW only pay half in oil what I paid in gas in the new home, but in the low 2300 sq range, it's less than 1/3sq of the gas biggie (and certainly less efficient)....like I said they are about the same here (oil/gas)  .....but only after the tack ons)