Your favorite and Least favorite foods.

Just now, noonereal said:

Being honest and straight does not demand bluntness. 

To you being blunt shows you have a spine, I told you why you choose to believe this.

To me it means are not equipped to communicate in a more productive manner. Either emotionally or intellectually. Sometimes both. 

You are using a fallacy similar to the one used by parents who think it wise to beat their kids. People who like to rough up their kids under the banner of teaching often claim that not bludgeoning a child is being permissive when one has nothing to do with the other. 

I agree with parents that beat their kids. I am 100% behind corporal punishment at home and at schools. So your right. And i try to tell you every single day on here I dont agree with you. Ill never agree with you. So idk why you interact with me. 

You sacrifice them everyday in all kinds of ways. Don't be silly. 

Because i dont have a means to fight back. If i had the means and the support I would gladly fight back. And no i dont sacrifice them. I make my own choices. I do what I want. we all dont abide by all of the rules. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I agree with parents that beat their kids. I am 100% behind corporal punishment at home and at schools. So your right. And i try to tell you every single day on here I dont agree with you. Ill never agree with you. So idk why you interact with me. 

I know. But what I don't understand (OK, I do, you don't) is why you refuse to change your views as you learn? 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Because i dont have a means to fight back. If i had the means and the support I would gladly fight back. And no i dont sacrifice them. I make my own choices. I do what I want. we all dont abide by all of the rules. 

see, if you had me on ignore again you'd have missed a civil exchange and the opportunity to learn. .

Unfortunately, my employer does not pay me for corresponding with you as your does to correspond with me. 

But I may have a talk with myself and see if I can change that. ;)

In the meantime, have a god day. I am sure I will be posting again in a few. :$

I know. But what I don't understand (OK, I do, you don't) is why you refuse to change your views as you learn? 

because I refuse to be ok with what the world is like today. I dont agree with how this world is. Like I said before i truly do believe the 1960s started the downfall of this country and we havent stopped spiraling out of control. We have lost everything that this country has been founded upon. We have lost all sense of less government and more states rights. As you can see with the pot debate certain states are allowing it now idc if you favor pot or not but thats the way the government should be running. It should be completely up to the state. Same with the death penalty. The federal government leaves it up to the state. Now i believe all states should have the death penalty and they should use it often. But thats my opinion. I told you many times I dont like this era. I dont agree with this era. I will not think like this era. ILL MAKE IT VERY SIMPLE. I HATE THIS FUCKING ERA.