Unlike Ruffi, I don't usually talk baseibol on heah BUT!...

ORabidOne

I GOTTA give a big ass shout out to Georgia College and State University 3B Garrett Greene this weekend, for making a strong showing as the conference player of the week! In the three game series with nationally ranked USC Aiken, Greene went 10-12, for a fairly decent .883 BA! His season BA goes to .429! And he isn't even the leading hitter on the team, as the Cats have two hitting over .450! ANYWHO, congrats for the Ty Cobbesque exhibition this weekend! TOO bad we pissed away the sweep in the bottom of the eighth, losing 5-4! The Pacers only lead of the series!

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hey dipshit u went MIA before like usual can you please list all the OOS teams that the packers actually traveled to?

ur being a pussy by avoiding the question 

89F6A38E-54CC-4954-A699-287916074B75.png

CFF8AFA0-2805-4ACC-9507-462F495ACF69.png

Unlike you BNU stumps, the Colquitt County public school Packers, don't DO OOS ROAD TRIPS!xD

• Thanks 1

Just now, ORabidOne said:

Unlike you BNU stumps, the Colquitt County public school Packers, don't DO OOS ROAD TRIPS!xD

Ok that’s all I wanted to hear... from now on in We will have two Polls ..

the National poll for the teams that play Anyone Anywhere 

and then the second poll  we will have ur Bush league poll where u and Texas will battle out for the best team that’s afraid to travel and play quality teams

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ok that’s all I wanted to hear... from now on in We will have two Polls ..

the National poll for the teams that play Anyone Anywhere 

and then the second poll  we will have ur Bush league poll where u and Texas will battle out for the best team that’s afraid to travel and play quality teams

It's PURE economics Chuckles! WHY would Colquitt travel for air fare and room, when they could make $75,000 at HOME?

Just now, ORabidOne said:

It's PURE economics Chuckles! WHY would Colquitt travel for air fare and room, when they could make $75,000 at HOME?

Because mabe it’s good for the kids to GET THE FUCKKK OUT MOULTRIE for a weekend and experience the real world lmao... ur bragging about a couple thousand dollars lol u public’s are so poor that u care about gate money 

30 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Bc you all know you can't win without your threatening fan base and homer refs 

Hell your coach couldn't even keep his composure enough to count to 12 in a NEUTRAL SITE GAME, if you all went on the road you probably would lose your players at a Gas Station 😂 😂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Bc you all know you can't win without your threatening fan base and homer refs 

Hell your coach couldn't even keep his composure enough to count to 12 in a NEUTRAL SITE GAME, if you all went on the road you probably would lose your players at a Gas Station 😂 😂 

Not trying to be an asshole or anything, but playing  North Gwinnett in the state championship game at North Gwinnett was as far from a neutral site game as a team like Colquitt can get. 

23 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Because mabe it’s good for the kids to GET THE FUCKKK OUT MOULTRIE for a weekend and experience the real world lmao... ur bragging about a couple thousand dollars lol u public’s are so poor that u care about gate money 

If Columbia was able to bus to Louisiana a few years ago you would think chokequitt could bus to broward County and see how bad AHP would whoop that GA ass with them not getting the zebra reinforcements 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not trying to be an asshole or anything, but playing  North Gwinnett in the state championship game at North Gwinnett was as far from a neutral site game as a team like Colquitt can get. 

Oh that's right 

GA screwed the pouch with the GA dome or whatever they call that new stadium 

😂 my bad there 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So how did they decide who hosted that game when the falcons dome couldn't be used? 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know I was majoring in minors, because it still doesn't change the counting issue. Just pointing it out.

No worries I honestly forgot about that whole ordeal but regardless colquitt should be happy no one was left behind 😂 

Even though the coach probably left his glasses back in moultrie 😂 

35 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

HEY CLOWN, how many of you BNU stumps stay in a motel; the night before a HOME game? And they traveled to the ATL SIX STRAIGHT weeks in 2017! Plus one trip in midseason!

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I don't see Texas claiming to be the biggest thing since sliced bread like you do with chokequitt 

Texas doesn't brag so they aren't targeted as a result 

xDxDxD Then, you AIN'T been paying attention! Every month or so, they are talking about a new $70,000,000 stadium for a NOBODY!