Unlike Ruffi, I don't usually talk baseibol on heah BUT!...

ORabidOne

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY CLOWN, how many of you BNU stumps stay in a motel; the night before a HOME game? And they traveled to the ATL SIX STRAIGHT weeks in 2017! Plus one trip in midseason!

Take it up with the GHSAA 

You weren't forced to travel, you could have forfeit and avoided travel but you would also give up any right to claim elite status as a result 😂 

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

xDxDxD Then, you AIN'T been paying attention! Every month or so, they are talking about a new $70,000,000 stadium for a NOBODY!

If they a nobody how bout one of you GA guys go play them 

It don't even have to be chokequitt 

Marietta seems to have guts, send them they clearly aren't afraid to travel to a elite team 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They just dictated it. 

Colquitt asked them to use the word dictate in a sentence and the GHSA said, "Hey, Colquitt County, how's my dictate?" xD

YEAH, the GHSA ain't up Gwinnett ass or anything! Lets SEE, Colquitt was the HOME team in the Mercedes Benz! Yet, when the venue was changed, they reverted to WHITE jerseys, and were playing at NORTH GUINNETT instead of MOULTRIE!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

YEAH, the GHSA ain't up Gwinnett ass or anything! Lets SEE, Colquitt was the HOME team in the Mercedes Benz! Yet, when the venue was changed, they reverted to WHITE jerseys, and were playing at NORTH GUINNETT instead of MOULTRIE!

If you couldn't beat them on their turf you didn't deserve the championship 

It was like what, a 3 hour bus ride maybe 4

Teams used to go from Miami to Pensacola to play state championships so quiet whining and prove it on the field 

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If you couldn't beat them on their turf you didn't deserve the championship 

It was like what, a 3 hour bus ride maybe 4

Teams used to go from Miami to Pensacola to play state championships so quiet whining and prove it on the field 

It’s cause they feel entitled To everything 

mabe if they didn’t lose 4 times to In state teams they wouldn’t have had to travel so much but hey what  do I know

18 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I GOTTA give a big ass shout out to Georgia College and State University 3B Garrett Greene this weekend, for making a strong showing as the conference player of the week! In the three game series with nationally ranked USC Aiken, Greene went 10-12, for a fairly decent .883 BA! His season BA goes to .429! And he isn't even the leading hitter on the team, as the Cats have two hitting over .450! ANYWHO, congrats for the Ty Cobbesque exhibition this weekend! TOO bad we pissed away the sweep in the bottom of the eighth, losing 5-4! The Pacers only lead of the series!

Rab....

P-L-E-A-S-E !!!!

You're touting your Boobcats at 11-6...while my Mighty Mercer Bears are 9-2?

It just breaks my heart....(Smile).

Rufus>>

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They just dictated it. 

Colquitt asked them to use the word dictate in a sentence and the GHSA said, "Hey, Colquitt County, how's my dictate?" xD

LOL.   Classic Eddie Murphy when he was on Saturday Night Live.  Alec Baldwin revived that show with his chumpy imations that are so scary spot on!!!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hey dipshit u went MIA before like usual can you please list all the OOS teams that the packers actually traveled to?

ur being a pussy by avoiding the question 

89F6A38E-54CC-4954-A699-287916074B75.png

CFF8AFA0-2805-4ACC-9507-462F495ACF69.png

You keep talking mean to me, and we won't be letting you get a room in Moultrie, when your St. Joseph's Regional thugs come to the HOG PEN!

22 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Take it up with the GHSAA 

You weren't forced to travel, you could have forfeit and avoided travel but you would also give up any right to claim elite status as a result 😂 

I was merely refuting shit wad Donnie's allegations, that Colquitt don't do road trips! Any of those trips was the equivalent of Montvale to Sin City East! And it also goes to show how the deck is stacked logistically, against ANYONE in SOWEGA!