Bishop Dunne (Dallas) vs Evangel Christian (Week 1?)

RedZone

@ Evangel Christian Academy High School

Fri. 31st August, 2018

7:00PM

@ Byrd High School (BOB)

Sat. 8th September, 2018

1:00PM

@ DeSoto High School

Sat. 15th September, 2018

12:00PM

HUDL

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/55135/Falcons-Varsity-Football/schedule

Maxpreps

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bishop-dunne-falcons-(dallas,tx)/football/schedule.htm

Looks like Bishop Dunne will battle two Shreveport teams (Evangel abd CE Byrd) and Desoto.

Evangel has North Little Rock (AR), Duncanville (TX) and Bishop Dunne (TX).

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

@ Evangel Christian Academy High School

Fri. 31st August, 2018

7:00PM

@ Byrd High School (BOB)

Sat. 8th September, 2018

1:00PM

@ DeSoto High School

Sat. 15th September, 2018

12:00PM

HUDL

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/55135/Falcons-Varsity-Football/schedule

Maxpreps

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bishop-dunne-falcons-(dallas,tx)/football/schedule.htm

Looks like Bishop Dunne will battle two Shreveport teams (Evangel abd CE Byrd) and Desoto.

Evangel has North Little Rock (AR), Duncanville (TX) and Bishop Dunne (TX).

BD is biting off quite a bit, tough schedule.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

BD is biting off quite a bit, tough schedule.

Sure but been watching and gathering info on these kids.  They will not lose because others have better athletes.  These Privates are rising fast. Hell they are one of the fastest 4x100 in the Nation right now.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Sure but been watching and gathering info on these kids.  They will not lose because others have better athletes.  These Privates are rising fast. Hell they are one of the fastest 4x100 in the Nation right now.

You bet.  They also got several blue chip transfers recently.  Their 4X100 time was impressive.

You bet.  They also got several blue chip transfers recently.  Their 4X100 time was impressive.

Look at this most are football kids:  All at Dunne This year.  This like Desoto, PAM and Lancaster .  Look at the 2 freshman and all Jr's except the slowest kid @#8.   That is one fast ass school.

100 Meters

1. 11 *Cameron Miller  10.64a   Mar 9Lancaster Meet of Champions

2. 11 *Marquez Beason 10.73a Mar 9Lancaster Meet of Champions

3. 11 Jalen Drayden 10.77a Mar 3Lake Ridge Invitational

4. 11 Kendall Paul 11.07a Mar 3Lake Ridge Invitational

5. 9 Cameron Wilson 11.10a Mar 3Lake Ridge Invitational

6. 11 Jabari Khepera 11.18a Feb 24Dallas Lincoln HS 23rd Lewis Invitational

7. 9 *Kendall Newsom 11.34a Mar 9Lancaster Meet of Champions

8. 12 Max McDaniel 11.63a Feb 24Dallas Lincoln HS 23rd Lewis Invitational

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And look how their athletes compared to Desoto and Duncanville and Lancaster head up in the same meet.  We know what Desoto has. 

Finals

1. SR Jacolby Shelton   10.41a PR Pearland Dawson
2. JR Donovan Smith   10.55a PR DeSoto
3. JR Deonte McGraw   10.63a PR DeSoto
4. JR Cameron Miller   10.64a PR Bishop Dunne Catholic
5. JR Caleb Boger   10.66a SR Mesquite
6. SR Precious Iwaugu   10.66a PR Garland Rowlett
7. JR Marquez Beason   10.73a SR Bishop Dunne Catholic
8. JR Zavian Goodman   10.81a PR DeSoto
9. JR Dekedrick Washington   10.85a PR Lancaster
10. SR Dorian Williams   10.93a PR Duncanville

And look how their athletes compared to Desoto and Duncanville and Lancaster head up in the same meet.  We know what Desoto has. 

Finals

1. SR Jacolby Shelton   10.41a PR Pearland Dawson
2. JR Donovan Smith   10.55a PR DeSoto
3. JR Deonte McGraw   10.63a PR DeSoto
4. JR Cameron Miller   10.64a PR Bishop Dunne Catholic
5. JR Caleb Boger   10.66a SR Mesquite
6. SR Precious Iwaugu   10.66a PR Garland Rowlett
7. JR Marquez Beason   10.73a SR Bishop Dunne Catholic
8. JR Zavian Goodman   10.81a PR DeSoto
9. JR Dekedrick Washington   10.85a PR Lancaster
10. SR Dorian Williams   10.93a PR Duncanville

Yep.  Athletes all over.  We are gonna have to catch the dunne/Desoto game.  That will be a good one 

Yep.  Athletes all over.  We are gonna have to catch the dunne/Desoto game.  That will be a good one 

Yes sir>  I might even go back to the BOB after a 2 year break for their game.    We gotta make the Desoto game that should be a good one.  Glad to see the Privates rising.  I tell you something else not to get off the topic.  Newton has one of the most stacked squads in the State.  They have 5 DI kids on that lil 3A squad and they obliterated 3A last year.   Look up those kids.  I wish they could schedule a top 4A or 5A.  Those dudes can ball.

Just now, DevilDog said:

Yes sir>  I might even go back to the BOB after a 2 year break for their game.    We gotta make the Desoto game that should be a good one.  Glad to see the Privates rising.  I tell you something else not to get off the topic.  Newton has one of the most stacked squads in the State.  They have 5 DI kids on that lil 3A squad and they obliterated 3A last year.   Look up those kids.  I wish they could schedule a top 4A or 5A.  Those dudes can ball.

Yep.  I've been tracking newton.  Every time there are kids with new offers, those newton kids make the list, especially that RB.  That team will be special as long as they stay grounded. 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep.  I've been tracking newton.  Every time there are kids with new offers, those newton kids make the list, especially that RB.  That team will be special as long as they stay grounded. 

And they are Jr.s :D Hell yea. 

Barlow was the feature back for the Eagles in 2017, when he rushed for 2,246 yards and an area-leading 38 touchdowns en route to the 3A D-II state championship. Utah is the 17th school to offer Barlow, making him the most sought-after prospect in the area. He also has offers from schools such as Arkansas, Baylor and Nebraska.

All these kids are on that squad:  They gonna smash WOS xD

Barlow, like all juniors, can sign with any school that offers him beginning in December 2018.

Darwin Barlow, Newton, RB, 6-0, 200 -- offers from Arkansas, Arkansas State, Baylor, Houston, Louisiana Tech, Louisville, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Southern Miss, SMU, TCU, Texas State, Texas Tech, Utah, UTSA (17)

Tamauzia Brown, Newton, ATH, 6-1, 170 -- offers from Arkansas, Arkansas State, Baylor, Houston, Louisiana Tech, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma State, San Diego State, Southern Miss, SMU, TCU, Texas Tech, UTSA (14)

Josh Foster, Newton, ATH, 6-0, 165 -- offers from Arkansas, Arkansas State, Baylor, Houston, Louisiana Tech, SMU, TCU, ULM, Utah (9)

Caiden Walker, Newton, OL, 6-4, 276 — offers from Louisiana Tech, ULM (2)

• Like 1

And they are Jr.s :D Hell yea. 

Barlow was the feature back for the Eagles in 2017, when he rushed for 2,246 yards and an area-leading 38 touchdowns en route to the 3A D-II state championship. Utah is the 17th school to offer Barlow, making him the most sought-after prospect in the area. He also has offers from schools such as Arkansas, Baylor and Nebraska.

All these kids are on that squad:  They gonna smash WOS xD

Barlow, like all juniors, can sign with any school that offers him beginning in December 2018.

Darwin Barlow, Newton, RB, 6-0, 200 -- offers from Arkansas, Arkansas State, Baylor, Houston, Louisiana Tech, Louisville, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Southern Miss, SMU, TCU, Texas State, Texas Tech, Utah, UTSA (17)

Tamauzia Brown, Newton, ATH, 6-1, 170 -- offers from Arkansas, Arkansas State, Baylor, Houston, Louisiana Tech, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma State, San Diego State, Southern Miss, SMU, TCU, Texas Tech, UTSA (14)

Josh Foster, Newton, ATH, 6-0, 165 -- offers from Arkansas, Arkansas State, Baylor, Houston, Louisiana Tech, SMU, TCU, ULM, Utah (9)

Caiden Walker, Newton, OL, 6-4, 276 — offers from Louisiana Tech, ULM (2)

Yep, Barlow, that's the one.  Kid has excellent size.  6'0 200 with speed.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep, Barlow, that's the one.  Kid has excellent size.  6'0 200 with speed.

If this game is not near the Desoto vs. Dunne game.  I say we take a trip down to the South Side of Beast Texas and check them vs. WOS.  They beat down 4AD11 Diboll by 20 their worst loss of the year and Diboll hung 40 on Gilmer in the Playoffs.  Diboll is 2 classes up from Newton.  They beat them 40 - 20 to start off the season.  They are gonna be fun to watch along with Dunne and a few others.

Just now, DevilDog said:

If this game is not near the Desoto vs. Dunne game.  I say we take a trip down to the South Side of Beast Texas and check them vs. WOS.  They beat down 4AD11 Diboll by 20 their worst loss of the year and Diboll hung 40 on Gilmer in the Playoffs.  Diboll is 2 classes up from Newton.  They beat them 40 - 20 to start off the season.  They are gonna be fun to watch along with Dunne and a few others.

Let's do it.

Evangel Christian lost the farm and I have NO idea what they have returning. 

On paper Bishop Dunne should roll Evangel and Byrd. Bishop Dunne may be the most talented team in Dallas. If Dunne was was in NJ or on the East Coast they would be getting plenty of hype.

That said,

CE Byrd can be tricky though with that Double Wing-T.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Evangel Christian lost the farm and I have NO idea what they have returning. 

On paper Bishop Dunne should roll Evangel and Byrd. Bishop Dunne may be the most talented team in Dallas. If Dunne was was in NJ or on the East Coast they would be getting plenty of hype.

That said,

CE Byrd can be tricky though with that Double Wing-T.

Dunne has top end talent,  but coaching is still developing.  These games will be good.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

These games will be good.

Maybe.

I'm working hard on my RedZone Louisiana Preseason Top 20 and I just don't see any reason to include Evangel though honestly. They lost all their studs but one on defense and their offense was terrible last year vs quality competition.

CE Byrd won't be in it either.