Senator Doug jones

HSFBfan

Gotta admit I was pissed off that he was elected to be a senator of Alabama as a Democrat. But I just read an article that stated he has voted 60% of the time with President Trump. Now it's what 60 percent is the big deal and I would have to look into it but apparently he did vote to roll back the regulations on banks. He's still a Democrat and so I wouldn't vote for him per say but a Democrat working and helping to pass president Trump agenda I'll respect that.

He was elected to represent the people in his state. His state is wing nut right. I'd expect him to vote at least 60% with TRump, why would not you? 

The problem in DC, which Trumpet was elected to change, not make worse, is that our elected representatives are now Dem's or wing nuts not Americans doing what is best for those in their home states. . 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He was elected to represent the people in his state. His state is wing nut right. I'd expect him to vote at least 60% with TRump, why would not you? 

The problem in DC, which Trumpet was elected to change, not make worse, is that our elected representatives are now Dem's or wing nuts not Americans doing what is best for those in their home states. . 

because hes a democrat. And i dont expect any democrats to vote for Trumps agenda and for most of them they do not vote for Trumps agenda. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Did anyone confirm if “The Honorable” Roy Moore ever actually conceded?

Last thing I saw was on a left wing rag. They took screen shots of his facebook request to his supporters to please donate to his legal defense fund, then they wrote a fairly entertaining little spill about it. 

I can't remember where it was now. It was pretty tilted left so not sure any guys from the right could be as entertained by it as I was anyway. 

I do wonder how the collection plate is doing though. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I guess as of March 4th he had raised 32k through his crowd-funding plea. 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/roy-moore-says-hes-struggled-to-make-ends-meet-asks-for-250000-from-supporters-2018-03-03

I think I saw HSFBfan's screen name on the donor list when I went to the FB page. xD

Hopefully he gets drug tested and is required to turn in his iphone before he has access to that money.

• Haha 1