donald trump jr enters the lonely hearts club!

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

A truly fun family to watch self-destruct.

Will be a shame when they leave, but then again that kind of family never leaves. xD

I read a very cynical post about it this morning...It's depressing that we live in such a diminished time that we have to learn about all these previously un-imagined types of corruption, then we have to sit back and ponder whether this is a real thing and figure out if it could  potentially be true:

• "I refuse to joke about Vanessa Trump bc it's NEVER funny when a couple files for an uncontested quick divorce, one where assets can be swiftly transferred, on the same day an independent special counsel subpoenas their family business. People, this could happen to you someday."

I have my doubts.  Don Jr.  seems like such a good guy.  I'm sure she married him for love...9_9

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I read a very cynical post about it this morning...It's depressing that we live in such a diminished time that we have to learn about all these previously un-imagined types of corruption, then we have to sit back and ponder whether this is a real thing and figure out if it could  potentially be true:

• "I refuse to joke about Vanessa Trump bc it's NEVER funny when a couple files for an uncontested quick divorce, one where assets can be swiftly transferred, on the same day an independent special counsel subpoenas their family business. People, this could happen to you someday."

I have my doubts.  Don Jr.  seems like such a good guy.  I'm sure she married him for love...9_9

Starting to add up now.

• Haha 1

Was wondering when the peanut gallery was going to get all lathered up and self flagellate on some week old news....

And since you guys seem to have it all figured out...I probably should not mention this to bust your bubbles...

But seeing as how y'all celebrate misery, I'm sure you will enjoy the more relevant news than your giddy circle jerking moans with regards to the conflict....  

The Trumps, each 40 years old, were married in 2005 and have five children. Their first child, a girl born in 2007, made a grandfather of Donald Trump a decade before he became president....

A profile on the couple by The New York Times in 2006 reflected the lightheartedness and pressures of the pair's early days and led Trump Jr. to reflect on the spotlight that fell on his father anytime the family business soured or he confronted divorce.

"Sometimes being a Trump, everyone kind of wants to see you fail," Trump Jr. told the newspaper....

Last month, Vanessa Trump opened a letter to her husband containing an unidentified white powder and was briefly hospitalized as a precaution, but the substance turned out to be nonhazardous. A Massachusetts man later was charged with sending the threatening letter.....

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

A truly fun family to watch self-destruct.

Will be a shame when they leave, but then again that kind of family never leaves. xD

Sorry but this does not read as some Russian harlet chasing....nice that you find solace in such...

But it reads to me as if the woman did not really sign up for.... the heat that came with this kitchen...

I know that this difference is meaningless to your celebration circle jerk.....

But if you are going to bring up a topic....you should at least know what you are talking about...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Someone has a chubby for the trumps. 

nothing for me to lather up about..

Just cause I dropped in to point and laugh at your circle jerk, and you guys are all frenzied in your wet panties, you shouldn't get any ideas...

If you just keep chanting your mantra, you'll get there quicker without me....just keep riding....

What? No..... I wont give you any quarters (damn you go thru alot)......get some from your circle jerk fiends....

------------------

QUACK, Quack, quack...

I hate Donald duck....

giphy.gif

QUACK, Quack, quack...

• Haha 1