Pa school arms students with Rocks to throw at a active shooter!!

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lots of dumb people out there. Only people that are making sense is the training of armed individuals in the schools. Next it will be well we gave them a pencil sharpener that should have worked

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You didn't address the one where the guy stood outside while 17 people were slaughtered. Doesn't fit your narrative?

How is this an argument against having armed personnel - so some fail at their jobs means we should not have people with guns at the school?  Makes no sense at all.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

What about the last school shooting that was stopped by an armed person at the school. Why don’t you mention that? Doesn’t fit your agenda? 

Indeed, it's always good to mention the anomaly.

Did anyone mention the cop that did not go in down in Parkland FL?

---------------------------------

On a serious note.

Your view allows for active shooters...  you advocate more flying bullets to rip and tear child flesh. 

My solution does not allow for active shooters at all. 

9 hours ago, Bormio said:

How is this an argument against having armed personnel - so some fail at their jobs means we should not have people with guns at the school?  Makes no sense at all.

He was pointing out, anecdotally that armed guards is not a fail safe solution.

He did this because @NorCalRuss suggested it was. Also  anecdotally.

-------------------------

No one mentioned the armed teacher that started shooting a couple weeks ago. Someone might want to mention this too, anecdotally. ;)

------------------------

Now if we want to stop with the crap we know damned well that more guns equals more child slaughter. Anyone serious about not allowing child slaughter is working to rid the country of guns not working on how to limit their carnage.

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

There is an argument. He had a pistol. The shooter had an AR-15. The guy knew he stood no chance, so he waited outside.

So, arming people with pistols is going to stop shooters with AR-15s? Perhaps you have never served before and don't understand. It sounds like you are lost.  It is a waste of time and money. 

25 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

There is an argument. He had a pistol. The shooter had an AR-15. The guy knew he stood no chance, so he waited outside.

So, arming people with pistols is going to stop shooters with AR-15s? Perhaps you have never served before and don't understand. It sounds like you are lost.  It is a waste of time and money. 

I want tanks n the schools!

freakin' morons. 

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

Indeed, it's always good to mention the anomaly.

Did anyone mention the cop that did not go in down in Parkland FL?

---------------------------------

On a serious note.

Your view allows for active shooters...  you advocate more flying bullets to rip and tear child flesh. 

My solution does not allow for active shooters at all. 

My view allows for the possibility of stopping active shooters prior to them killing 17 students like in Florida. I would prefer a chance to stop it than no chance at all  

You want to get rid of all guns. That’s just not a reality. There’s lot of shit bag people mixed in with the 300+ million people in our country and bad things will and always have happen.

Bad guys don’t follow the laws and will always have access to guns.

Everyone’s reality in America isn’t your reality of sitting in a penthouse sipping on Old Rip Van Winkle bourbon in a nice little safe place. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Everyone’s reality in America isn’t your reality of sitting in a penthouse sipping on Old Rip Van Winkle bourbon in a nice little safe place. 

i can pretty much guarantee you i know more about the 'bad guys' than you

that I enjoy some better things today does not mean my past is lost to me. ;)

i do realize that taking away all guns is not gonna happen, I do think we need to start a conversation with that demand.